STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin Righ View Post
    I don' believe you, You don't go places in the physical world, T.R.E.N.L.O.E, you are an AI in the interwebs designed by Doug to help us with all your Fantasy Grounds problems. The only place you go is cyberspace. Your CPU is located in Colorado and the only guy who knew where that was went for a party at Snoop and Willie's and was never seen again. Don't think your foolin' any one ('cept maybe LordEntrails) with those high resolution junk food graphics, we know that is just for appearances.
    Unfortunately I can vouch for the fact that he does exist
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Unfortunately I can vouch for the fact that he does exist
    Exist? A computer AI exists. We don't doubt that

Maybe it's more advanced than we thought? Maybe he has a symbiote or android it shows to a few select after they have been laced with hallucinogens?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin Righ View Post
    I don' believe you, You don't go places in the physical world, T.R.E.N.L.O.E, you are an AI in the interwebs designed by Doug to help us with all your Fantasy Grounds problems. The only place you go is cyberspace. Your CPU is located in Colorado and the only guy who knew where that was went for a party at Snoop and Willie's and was never seen again. Don't think your foolin' any one ('cept maybe LordEntrails) with those high resolution junk food graphics, we know that is just for appearances.
    He is an AI designed to drink large quantities of beer. He's a multi-faceted system.

This isn't working for me. When do the /tvsize command, all it does is bring up a list of commands.

Did you enable the extension when you started the campaign?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I have noticed that when I activate the extension the resize function in FG when adding encounters or try to place tokens on the maps no longer works.
    As soon as I deactivated the extension the tokens resized themselves again.
    I am pretty sure I have the latest extension downloaded.

Quote Originally Posted by VinAlanson View Post
    I have noticed that when I activate the extension the resize function in FG when adding encounters or try to place tokens on the maps no longer works.
    As soon as I deactivated the extension the tokens resized themselves again.
    I am pretty sure I have the latest extension downloaded.
    Can you give me some steps to reproduce please? I've just tested with v3.3.0b of the Player Image Auto Size extension and it works fine for me - when I add tokens from the combat tracker they auto size correctly, the same if I add them from an encounter.

Do you have a grid set on the map before you add tokens?
    What ruleset, and what version, are you using?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Can you give me some steps to reproduce please?
    I have FG 3.3.1
    Ultimate license

I have 50x50 pixel tokens
    I have maps with 50x50, 30x30 or 20x20 pixel squares
    Steps
    Load Campaign
    Select 4E or 5E rule set campaign
    Make sure only the player image auto size ext is selected and nothing else
    make sure 100% or 80% autosizing in the options is selected
    Open a map, add the grid to the map.
    Open up an encounter
    Drag and drop tokens from the encounter onto the map - no scaling occurs.
    Open the Combat tracker
    Drag and drop the characters on to the map - no scaling occurs.

Remove all tokens from the map.
    Click the add encounter to combat tracker button.
    Drag and drop on to the map - no scaling happens.

Rest and go back to the beginning.
    Deselect the Player Image Auto Size ext and repeat the above steps - scaling works.

Blog Entries
    Do you have a grid set on the image? Scaling only works if their is an FG grid on the image.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It works fine for me in the v3.3.0 5E ruleset using the v3.3.0b extension.

Here's a video showing it working and giving some advice on things to check:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6...khBREtsZVFHZnM

(Google Drive is currently processing it - if it isn't showing as HD, download the video and play it locally).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information