FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: Please delete

Please delete

Please delete,
    I realized this ended up in the wrong forum section. Reposted in the support forums!

I cannot delete it myself it seems?

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by Curaidh; August 29th, 2016 at 19:48. Reason: Needs deletion. wrong forum section

Actually I think your post was better placed here.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Feel free to move it if you have the ability to. I'm already feeling bad that my first post is so "negative", I didn't want it to also be placed wrong. Support just sounded better once I realized that section of the forum exists.

I tried the search function as well but couldn't find much to go on. Loooots of useful hints and information in these forums I have to say though. That's a big +.

My knowledge of Pathfinder is somewhat lacking but I did use HeroLab to create the character and it imported into FG fairly well. If I remember correctly once you export from HeroLab you hVe to then use a utility found in the FG folder to convert it to an FG XML file and then import that into FG.
    But you are right creating a Pathfinder Charater is a bit finicky. Too many rules ��
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information