5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: LFG New to FG

LFG New to FG

Hi. I'm looking for a group that plays 5e. Schedule isn't an issue at the moment. I have DMed and play for 5 years. 3.5,4,5e, some 2nd. The main reason I would like to play is to get a feel for FG and have some fun. I'm a heavy RPer and will play pretty much anything. I don't intend to buy any of the versions until I see if I like the system. I'm in for a long term or short term game.

I would be interested in joining you. I am learning FG new now. My goal is to DM for some friends in a few months. So, this would be a great opportunity for me to learn and meet some new folks. My play time would be limited to Sunday for a while. I am a high school band director. This is our busy time.

I may be willing to DM a game for you if we can get 3-4 players. Preferably on Sunday nights

I'd be interested as well. Just getting my feet wet in FG and flexible on days and times as needed.
    .... Zilimar

i'd be interested in playing, still learning FG, but i know 5e pretty well

Hey, gang - I'm new here as well. One of the crazy folks who jumped in with Ultimate and a full D&D bundle buy. I now have all of THIS POWER - MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - ahem, but no one as of yet to play with. Love to play in a group. Would prefer to play for now versus DM. Can help someone subsidize an adventure module / book if this helps.

I'm in AZ which means I'm currently PDT but will switch to MST at the change. For weekly games, I'm good for Friday after 6:30pm PDT or anytime on Sunday.

Blog Entries
    Hi guys - FG Con will open for player registration on teh 16th. Im not suggesting you wait till FG Con to get a game but do check it out. Try some 5e and try some other stuff too!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi guys - FG Con will open for player registration on teh 16th. Im not suggesting you wait till FG Con to get a game but do check it out. Try some 5e and try some other stuff too!
    I definitely will - I've heard about this via some of the Youtube videos I've watched.

-- Drew

I would be willing to DM a group using Lost Mines of Phandelver with the pre-gen characters. I'd prefer Sunday nights 6-9 or 7-10 Eastern Time. Would need 4-5 players.
    I've only used Skype for voice, but would be open to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by bnotobo View Post
    I would be willing to DM a group using Lost Mines of Phandelver with the pre-gen characters. I'd prefer Sunday nights 6-9 or 7-10 Eastern Time. Would need 4-5 players.
    I've only used Skype for voice, but would be open to something else.
    Count me in. ��
    .... Zilimar

Thread Information