Starfinder Playlist

Pathfinder Pirates

One of my friends had to drop from my Friday night skulls and shackles game and I've recently come into a lot of free time (This might change sooner or later) so I decided to run an every other Wednesday game that orbits the Skulls and Shackles adventure path. What you do in this game will have an impact on the players in my Friday night game and vise versa. This is going to be a bit of a choose your own adventure type deal with consequences and rewards for your actions/decisions. You'll also be dealing with the story line of the Skulls and Shackles adventure path. We'll be using the kingdom creation rules since there are multiple opportunities to get your very own private island.

I've got two more friends that are new to fantasy grounds that I'm bringing into this game so I'm looking for two more players to join us. I'm not scared to kick people that don't work out but I really hope it doesn't have to come to that. I'm not picky about your experience with pathfinder or fantasy grounds, so noobs are very welcome in my games. What matters to me is a persons ability to role-play and helping to drive story, it takes a village to run a good game. Combat also needs to be fun and filled with pirate flare I.E. the captain is a swashbuckler 1 gunslinger 1 magus 3 each class also uses an arch type. If your on the new side to pathfinder I will sit down with you on skype and help you build a fun to play and effective character. If you're new to fantasy grounds we have two experienced coders that will help you.

I'd really like to hear a bit about you as a player. How long have you been role playing, if you're experienced or not with pathfinder and fantasy grounds, Why you're interested in a pirate themed game and a rough outline of who/what/when/where of the character you'd like to play.

You'll be starting at lvl 5 - 25 pt build - wealth by lvl - 1st lvl full hp Every lvl there after will be rolled with one optional reroll. To represent the pirate crew you'll also be controlling a 3rd level cohort 20 pt build - wealth by level for heroic npc - full hp for 1st lvl and rolled each level there after with one optional reroll. DO NOT get overly attached to cohorts because I will kill them without any feeling of guilt. Oh yeah. . . Play smart because as much as I'd rather not kill your main there is only so much I'm willing to do to stay the executioner's ax.

Early-ish morning every other Wednesday (Central time zone)
    In character; Text: Ooc; Skype:
    Full license required
    Last edited by Swipht; August 31st, 2016 at 16:11.

Still looking for a couple of people, I know Wednesday morning is a little awkward for most

need a more solid time and preferably a calendar page so I can see what time it would be in my local time before I could say if I can make it.

Update - Seems that I'm having issues gathering players for the morning shift. Would it be better to do in the evening? I added a PM time that seems reasonable however if we need to tweak the time a little bit I'm not apposed.

I could play this as is for th enext couple of months. After, likely only if it will be, say 3 hours later than the current schedule.

Thread Information