FG Spreadshirt Swag

Storm Kings Thunder. More or Less Dungeon Crawls than Princes of Apocalypse?

I like the amount of indoor/dungeon/temple crawls of PoA. How is SKT in comparison? More, Less, about the same? Thanks for any info.
    [ ☠ ] [Ultimate License][5e][ ☠ ]

Almost All the primary areas detailed in the adventure are inside, but there's a lot of action outside too. It kind of depends how you work through the adventure and how much your players get involved in the whole story and the dozens of side quests.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Almost All the primary areas detailed in the adventure are inside, but there's a lot of action outside too. It kind of depends how you work through the adventure and how much your players get involved in the whole story and the dozens of side quests.
    Thanks for the info. Did Mike Schley do the maps?

There are six credited cartographers including Mike Schley
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

all the reviews are keeping the maps hidden. frustrating as the maps are the most important part of the adventure for me. HotDQ, RoT, and OotA were disappointments, while LMoP and PoA were what I like. Will be waiting until these "secret maps" are revealed before I can purchase.

Thread Information