5E Character Create Playlist

Thread: Shadow Run 5e

Shadow Run 5e

Who here plays this? Or is planning to?

I'm in the latter category and I'm trying to figure out what kind of support I need.

I would love to play Shadowrun 5E (CET). I've got kids and I am going to run games myself though in the near future. Just some factors that COULD make me unable to play.
    Belgium: CET or GMT + 2
    As a GM = Savage Worlds; most Savage Worlds settings tend to grasp my interest.
    As a player: Open to everything but hack 'n slash. I tend to be not too excited about anything d20/D&D/Pathfinderish, but I am open to try.
    I like story, immersion, roleplaying characters, action-reaction and consequences, non killer gm lethality/insanity/character hardship that presents an interesting story (element) etc.
    I like MANY genres.

I would be very interested in a SR 5E game. The last time I played was first edition many many years ago. I am fairly familiar with the new 5E rules but have never actually played a game. Would be a new player basically.

I don't know if there are any rulesets for FG beyond the fan-created 4E but I would be happy to play "theater of the mind" or a simplistic dice rolling-only method if no official FG ruleset or resources are available. Whatever works.

Let me know what day/ time ( timezone ) ?

I would love to play in some shadowrun, but since I am on CET time and often can't participate due to health issues... yeah... Kind of makes thing difficult.

Much love to everything not D&D here though. We need diversity!

Vires Animi

Thread Information