DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 11 First ... 678910 ... Last
    that's what i meant by "i should have read the thread first" :-)

@Trenloe,
    I know you're busy creating pure magic for us with other extensions, but this one needs love too! Please update for 3.3.0

Thank you!

He has been delayed due to getting modules made for the initial launch of the official Pathfinder content. He may still be busy for a bit on the second batch.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Ah, ok. That's an excellent reason (not that he needs one). Thanks!

I'm eagerly waiting to test this extension out, I hope he gets some free time to update it.

I can hear you talking about me!

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I've had a quick look at updating this and unfortunately, FG v3.3.0 seems to be handling transparent tokens differently than it did in previous versions. The extension uses transparent tokens as the anchor for the labels. This now means that the labels can be interacted with, and get in the way of other tokens. So, until I find a solution to this, it wouldn't be such a good idea to use this with the transparent tokens getting in the way.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Updated for FG v3.3.0.

Extension v1.2 available in post #1.

Note: On one of my PCs I experienced an issue where I could select the labels like normal tokens - which caused token stacking issues, etc.. I can't reproduce this on my other computers. So, it's possible that others might experience the same issue - I'd be interested in hearing if that is the case. I'm investigating my one PC that has the issue.

Under two hours to find the solution and post an updated extension - impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Note: On one of my PCs I experienced an issue where I could select the labels like normal tokens - which caused token stacking issues, etc.. I can't reproduce this on my other computers. So, it's possible that others might experience the same issue - I'd be interested in hearing if that is the case. I'm investigating my one PC that has the issue.
    Found the cause of the issue - enabling "Cross-platform compatibility mode for Linux and Mac" causes token areas of transparency to be selected and causes possible issues with this extension. So, if you use this extension, I'd recommend making sure you have "Cross-platform compatibility mode for Linux and Mac" turned off (unless you really need it enabled to fix graphics issues).

Thread Information