Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Another update:

Looks like Wednesday is getting the most interest, so I'll see if we can get something started this coming week that night. Still have room for a few more players.

Yea!

I have no idea how to play, but heard of it and would like to see what it's about

are we doing something tonight? channel on ts?

Quote Originally Posted by dakkonwastes View Post
    are we doing something tonight? channel on ts?
    Unfortunately no, as my day yesterday went sideways and the time I had allocated for getting in touch with people and trying to get char gen going got spent at the ER.

I'll be doing that tonight instead, will see what sort of response I get before picking a day to start.

Done generating about four characters so far, will be starting up properly next week. If anyone else is interested in joining or has any questions, let me know.

Game is on for tonight, polishing up a bit of character gen for new people at 6 PM EDT (10GMT) then starting proper closer to 7.

LFP 3-4 VTM20th (2nd edition) campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). M/T/W/T/F 9am-to 2pm local OR Friday 7pm until late local. RP 70% Mechanics 30%, all you need is Demo.

This was a pretty good campaign. Might revisit WoD next year when I've got more time.

Yeah, I loved that campaign.
    So ... I'm confused by the necro (thread, not undead).
    Is a new VtM campaign starting?

Thread Information