DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Question regarding setting layer property

Hello,

I am adding a layer (with an extension) to an image and I am having an issue setting the layer to GM Only before adding stamps to it. I wish to add things to the layer so only the GM sees it.

Code:
    local tLayer = {name = "layer_name",}
    Image.addLayer(image_control, "paint", tLayer);
    I can successfully add and delete the layer, just setting that property is eluding me at the moment.

Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

V/r,
    Diablobob

};

There is not currently a mechanism to create layers as GM-only layers, nor to change that setting. It would have to be something that is added.

Regards,
    JPG

Token question

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    There is not currently a mechanism to create layers as GM-only layers, nor to change that setting. It would have to be something that is added.

Regards,
    JPG
    Is there a way to place a token as invisible without being attached to the CT? That might work for the moment if there is.

Thank you for all the help and info!
    ~Diablobob

You could create a tokeninstance using Token.addToken; and then use the tokeninstance variable to call tokeninstance.setVisible(false).

I have a note to add in some variables to set layer attributes on creation with the next client update (though not currently planned for timing yet).

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information