5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    We're on for tonight, regular time.
    TS channel is Dark Frontier.
    No PW on the channel.

@GunbunnyFuFu: Well I guess that would be only fair. Just don't get any blood on my red shirt!

Session 2 Summary:
    You ran across a stream in the forest and found a panther. A hungry panther. Despite your best efforts to scare it off, it had to be put down.

You pressed on toward the tower and discovered a lone guard at the base of a loading ramp belonging to a mid sized armed spacecraft, the Darkfall Comet. Nearby was a cave in the side of a hill you believe was drilled by mining equipment.

Boarding the ship, you found it occupied by pirates. You engaged in some aggressive diplomacy, killing everyone you saw. A couple of grenades went off at your feet, leaving you completely unimpressed and certain the gods have blessed you.

The communications and control systems were locked out, requiring a passkey or hours to days of decryption efforts. Though the ship had no logs, the various ship systems kept their own activity logs. They showed the Comet lifted off from Tirest 4 3 weeks ago*, traveled to Tirest 3, waited in orbit for several hours, then fired on a ship dropping out of FTL into Tirest 3 orbit. The ship took a surprising pounding, lasting 5 minutes before being destroyed. A number of escape pods left the ship, and most were destroyed before the Comet's weapon system malfunctioned. A single escape pod made it to the surface of Tirest 3. You've made note of the landing coordinates. The Comet then returned and landed at the same spot on Tirest 4 where you found it. There is no further record of abnormal (non-routine) activity. Examining the specifications closely, the ship destroyed over Tirest 3 matches the information you have regarding the geological survey ship sent by JumpCorp.

You have cleared the Comet of all hostiles and are discussing your plans regarding the cave and what mysteries it may hold. One of your few clues from the cargo bay was equipment for the decryption and analysis of ancient crystaline computer systems belonging to long dead empires. This equipment is very specialized and very rare.

*Correction: These events were 5 weeks ago, not three weeks ago. GM forgot you spent two weeks watching in flight movies on the way to the system.
    Last edited by RespawningPleaseWait; August 6th, 2016 at 01:41. Reason: Correct Timing

Quote Originally Posted by RespawningPleaseWait View Post
    This is an ongoing and currently full Savage Worlds game in The Last Parsec setting. We've been asked to move out of the LFG forum and I don't see a forum specifically for ongoing games, so this looked like the most appropriate group to post in so our group could share information about our adventures and trash talk each other with reckless abandon. Let me know if somewhere else would be more appropriate.
    Most on going games use the Games forum for their gaming system, I would move this thread to here:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Savage-Worlds

- Robert

PS
    I use a closed Facebook group for my game group messages
    Last edited by rhammer2; August 4th, 2016 at 08:27.

Is it possible for a moderator to move the entire thread there?

No one wants us. I guess we should move to the losers thread. Can the moderator make a losers thread. To many people are trolling the others, they need their own thread.

I would like to apply for a position on the loser's thread. I'm a motivated self starter with a long proud history of failure. References from friends would be available if I had any friends.

Same here RespawningPleasewait. Mediocrity is what I strive for in life. I have always said that I do learn from failure and I have learned a lot. May I put myself in to be the "Head Loser Extraordinaire" of the losers thread?

Oh great. Now I'm not even the Biggest Loser. I'm gonna go cry now.

Thread Information