STAR TREK 2d20

Drag and Drop Conditions in the M&M Ruleset

I bought the M&M Ruleset yesterday and under its listing of features it says that conditions could be dragged and dropped. When I go to the combat tracker I am unable to pick any of the conditions listed in the ruleset to drag and drop. I see the other things -- powers, abilities, skills, etc. as drag and drop ready but not the conditions. Is this correct or am I missing something?

The key thing is to use the conditions list from the campaign (button in the top right of the desktop). You will need to enter the conditions yourself. Refer to this screenshot image:

Attachment 14831

1. Create the conditions you want to use. Right-click in the Conditions window and select "create item".
    2. Drag that condition and drop it on the target in the combat tracker.
    3. The condition will show on the actor in the combat tracker.
    4. And the condition application will show in the chat window.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, but the conditions in the purchased Ruleset are not drag and drop then, as listed in features for that ruleset. If I have to create them then that should not be listed as a feature of that ruleset.

Thread Information