5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Here's my XML it didn't attach properly last night sorry

We still in need of people?

Thanks for playing guys.

As I told you next game is officially the 6th of august, but I -may be- able to make it back in time for next saturday. Let's get our initiates in the calendar and make them post their char's (yes, xlm-files) so we are ready in a week just in case.

Damn that was a fine battle.

M.
    -on hiatus-

And thus proven is it that it's good not to make promises one cannot keep

Hey guys. No game today (30/7) - I found out yesterday that the festival I'm at last's until Sunday... and being trapped in farm-land I could only get to a PC now.

I really look forward to continue your campaign - alas only next saturday (6/8)

Please let me know what time would suit you earlier than set game-time (1 or 2 hours before 11 am PST).

/Mori
    -on hiatus-

Greetings,

I'm a player from Luxembourg, Europe (CEST). I play DnD 5E since early 2015 in RL (3.5 and 4e too)
    I've fallen in love with the Minotaur race from Unearthed Arcana.
    I'd be happy if the DM allows it in his campaign. I'm genuinely talking IN character and keep the OOT to a minimum, talk in 3rd person
    to describe the actions of my character if needed, so I would enjoy a group of people that are immersive as well.

As for Alignment I mostly play Neutral or Chaotic Neutral for background purposes (goes in frenzy when provoked etc).
    I work 9-5 free every weekend.
    If you need me to provide more information, I'll happily answer.

Audio:

https://soundcloud.com/user-563232930/audition-rizzit

Battle for Glory

Best Regards,
    Rizzit

Holy s... o.0

Hired.
    -on hiatus-

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzit View Post
    Greetings,

I'm a player from Luxembourg, Europe (CEST). I play DnD 5E since early 2015 in RL (3.5 and 4e too)
    I've fallen in love with the Minotaur race from Unearthed Arcana.
    I'd be happy if the DM allows it in his campaign. I'm genuinely talking IN character and keep the OOT to a minimum, talk in 3rd person
    to describe the actions of my character if needed, so I would enjoy a group of people that are immersive as well.

As for Alignment I mostly play Neutral or Chaotic Neutral for background purposes (goes in frenzy when provoked etc).
    I work 9-5 free every weekend.
    If you need me to provide more information, I'll happily answer.

Audio:

https://soundcloud.com/user-563232930/audition-rizzit

Battle for Glory

Best Regards,
    Rizzit
    You know somehow i can see my Rogue/Monk Hill Dwarf Tiergras hopping onto your solders and riding you like a mobile artillery turret. If he used crossbows that is. hmmm, i guess instead you can use the spell "midget missile" (in other words pick me up and throw me at the enemies) The best ranged spell of all.
    I am your Friendly Neighborhood RageArmor.

Current License: Full
    Time Zone: CT -5
    Current Characters:
    Ask

Good luck to y'all
    I am your Friendly Neighborhood RageArmor.

Current License: Full
    Time Zone: CT -5
    Current Characters:
    Ask

Rizzit: I live in Lux last year. It is a wonderful country I wish i would have been able to stay forever.

I sent a message to Mori, I will not be able to make next week's game unless we reschedule it for another day or much later/earlier time on Saturday.

-G
    Real Ultimate Power License
    Bay Area, California - PST/PDT

Thread Information