STAR TREK 2d20
    Destin, Florida (Paradise) Central Time Zone

The old 4e parser

Does anyone have a link or know if the old fourth edition parser is still around or available?

I've ran the new parser The last three nights. Each time after about 7 to 8 hours then it stops parsing, and gives me a failed to finish parsing message, or just freezes up completely. Last night I also had one of my players login on my account and attempt to parse using the new parser. And it did the same thing for her and she is on broadband. In many ways I would rather have the actual handbooks in separate modules anyway. I've got the PHB one and 2. Which she emailed me since she still has them from our last campaign. But right now I'm looking for a way to update, And the current parser is just failing to complete the operation.

I believe the old parser can't find the content at wizards as they moved their ddi stuff.

What I did was to fetch small amounts of data to the parser (and ran multiple instances of it at once) then I merged all the appropriate text files into the correct mod.

If I tried to do all at once then my parser would freeze as well.

Thread Information