Signed up, if you'll have me

If it fills with new players though, I will stand down
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Signed up, if you'll have me

If it fills with new players though, I will stand down
    Very happy to have you join, Skellan!

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Hector, this does sound cool- but my daughter will keep me from participating- she's up at 6am SHARP every morning- Saturday means nothing to her

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    Hector, this does sound cool- but my daughter will keep me from participating- she's up at 6am SHARP every morning- Saturday means nothing to her
    I can relate. I have an 18-month old. However I can trade mornings with my wife to cover him.

This does tend to mean I'm gaming a bunch with the Europeans, Aussies, Kiwis, since their time slots match up with my baby-free time windows. Go figure.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

We have three of five players booked for this event--a couple spots still available for those who want to join the fun!

We had a great investigation by Miles Wallace, P.I., Detective Luther Galvin, and Officer Ambrose Kane. They staked out a mob office, then stormed in to the rescue when gunfire broke out. The lawmen were narrowly successful after a series of horrifying encounters that resulted in not one but TWO heart attacks from fright (along with a major phobia).

Here are some views of the action:

Last edited by Hector Trelane; July 3rd, 2017 at 17:25.

Blog Entries
    That looks amazing!
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

That looks pretty cool

This scenario was a lot of fun - thanks for running it for me.

It is worth noting that a life of whiskey and cigarettes does not set you up well for terrifying encounters. Heart attacks aplenty :O
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thread Information