5E Character Create Playlist
    Blog Entries

How to redeem a Gift Certificate

If you were given a gift certificate, you will receive an email with a custom, unique code that you can redeem during checkout to pay for some or all of your purchase. To do so, please follow the instructions here.

1. Follow the link URL from the email to the store (Optional)
    2. Add items to your cart as normal
    3. Checkout and then land at the page for the Paypal logon
    4. Log on to Paypal or create a new account with Paypal if you don't have one (Required)
    5. On the Payment screen (Step 3) click on the small Redeem option (see graphic #1 below)
    6. When prompted, enter your gift certificate code by copying and pasting it in and clickng on Redeem.
    7. Any excess funds will be saved to your Paypal account

One note - the email address the gift certificate was sent to must also be an email address associated with a paypal account...

Blog Entries
    Ahhhh, thanks for the clarification.

Yeah, I ran into that problem. I sent someone a gift certificate, but I sent it to one address, and the address she had in paypal was different. She couldn't redeem it until she added the email I sent the gift certificate to into her existing paypal account.

We discontinued gift certificates through Paypal several months ago, due to some issues on Paypal's side where they made it hard to redeem. If you still have a gift certificate to redeem, send us a note at [email protected]

Closing this thread.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information