FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: FG Questions...

FG Questions...

Question: 1
    Can you save your game session in the state you've left it? So far I usually have to reopen all the windows, maps, sheets, etc. every time I start the FG software.

Question: 2
    Can you copy data from an existing NPC/Monster into a custom entry of your own creation? I tried to use some of the pre-existing and copyrighted content provided by Wizards but it seems to be perma-locked....?

Quote Originally Posted by Laerun View Post
    Question: 1
    Can you save your game session in the state you've left it? So far I usually have to reopen all the windows, maps, sheets, etc. every time I start the FG software.

Question: 2
    Can you copy data from an existing NPC/Monster into a custom entry of your own creation? I tried to use some of the pre-existing and copyrighted content provided by Wizards but it seems to be perma-locked....?
    No. However for most windows, the size and position are automatically saved.

Copy the NPC/Monster into your campaign, then you can edit to your heart's desire.

You can copy a NPC entry by dragging and dropping it back on to the NPC tab, it will create a duplicate entry that you can unlock and play with.

Ty, happy Gaming!

Thread Information