DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

The Cast of Savage Battlestar: End Game

Attachment 14503

Sorry for the lateness!

Here are the cast and crew of Savage Battlestar: End Game!

Ok, so the server is up and running for the next while if anyone wanted to join and preload.

If you are a member, check the game calendar page to see the password..

Server name is warm thug good dice

Great time last night. Was my first time using the rule set and it was rather smooth. Thoroughly enjoyed playing in the BSG universe, Jolly many thanks for making it come alive. It started with launching out of the Cestus's tubes into a swarm of Cylon Raider's destroying the ship yards and now turning its attention on the Cestus. Our mission was to screen the Cestus, so the four Viper II's and a lone Raptor joined the fur-ball and sent many frackin toasters to the junk pile. Our Raptor vixen gets a message from some scientist on the station needing rescue, so we move to intercept blasting toasters all the way. We finally land on Scorpio station to find this scientist and get into a running gun fight in order to rescue her. We eventually found her but things were looking pretty grim as Centurions appeared around every corner and we were cut off from the hangar. Our band finally got an auxiliary hatch opened and fled back to the hangar. We jumped into our ships with the lady scientist and hit afterburners all the way back to the Cestus, just before she jumped. The End.

The strange thing was the lady scientist looks like number six to me. Many thanks to the cast Jetter, Sarah, Viper, Zed, Herc (my wingman), and last Billy "HillBilly" Willard (yours truly) and GMJolly, it was a magnificent time. Can HillBilly get a Benny now for his great story?
    Last edited by BDaniel; June 26th, 2016 at 15:09.

I too had an awesome time with this. I've played quite a few Savage Worlds games, and have always enjoyed them. Thanks for the enjoyable time!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Thanks guys!

That makes me feel a lot better. With all the tech issues on my side I was getting pretty frustrated at the end of it. You know what they say, "best laid plans" and all! :P
    The next day I pretty much flattened everything"Fantasy Grounds" on my PC, and re installed everything, and removed all the extensions and mods.. everything is working much better now.

But again, I am glad you guys had fun, and thanks for saying so.. Actually took me a few days before I had the courage to check out the forums! haha..

Jolly,
    For me it was hell of a good time and your tech issues were not a factor at all. It was probably due to your quick reactions but it never interfered with the game flow. The only thing negative I would say is that it is OVER! I would really like to play some more Savage BattleStar. So if you run a one shot or campaign. Please send me a invite.

SF
    BDaniel (aka hillBilly)

Thread Information