STAR TREK 2d20

Sorting Attributes on a custom Character Sheet.

Hello folks.

I am new here although I registered my account on the forums years ago, tonight I finally decided to sit down and purchase FG2 and to get started on creating some custom material for my own ruleset.

First thing I wanted to tinker with is a Character Sheet. I am watching the youtube video on Creating Character Sheets and I also searched these forums unsuccessfully in trying to find an answer to my question. So, I'm hoping someone here might be able to help me.

Upon creating Attributes for my sheet, I place Strength, Agility, Constitution, etc... I enter these abilities like so...

Strength
    Agility
    Constitution

But when I'm done with the current entry and ready to add another ,the sheet automatically sorts the attributes in alphabetical order. This is a problem for me and I need to stop the program from doing this. How can I keep the various entries in order as placed by me and not sorted alphabetically by the software? I even took a look into the xml sheet after exporting to see if I could organize the attribute fields there but they are already in the order I wanted them to be, yet when loaded into FG the attributes show up in alphabetical order.

Can anyone please advise me on how to fix this problem?

Thanks,
    John

Blog Entries
    1. Strength
    2. Agility
    3. Constitution

It does as you say - auto sort alphabetically.
    You might be interested in the MoreCore extension (and very shortly MoreCore ruleset).

Thread Information