STAR TREK 2d20

New FEATS: TWINNED SPELL

So, FG has new feats available and I like the TWINNED SPELL feat but I foggy on the cost of the feat to use.
    It allows you to target a second target with the same spell with a separate roll for damage.
    My question is the cost to cast the original spell then? If I cast Melf's Acid Arrow which is a 2nd level spell.
    Am I expending a 2nd level slot or a higher one to use this feat?

It should say in the feat description, but it will take at least one level higher.

Welcome Felrick to FG and to the Community

I presume you are referring to this.

As Nylanfs says it should tell you in the description if it does anything other than normal. So if you are casting a second level spell it will use a second level slot or if you want to cast a second level spell with a third level slot it will use a third level slot. I don't have that book but I don't see why using a feat would alter the slot level of the spell unless it specifically says that it would.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

There's a sorcerer spell ability that does a similar thing, and that requires a sorcery point for every additional target.

Thread Information