Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Fantasy Grounds character sheet printer

I was browsing the forums the other day and came across a link for a program called "fg character sheet printer" that may have it's functionality added to FG in the future according to the post. In any event, I downloaded it and it works great for 4E, 5E and Deadlands, but there was no compatibility with 3.5E/Pathfinder. However, I love the program and wrote a character sheet for 3.5 edition (backgrounds and xsl file) for it that I would like to share but I can't find the link to the program again, and don't know where to post such things. Can anyone help me?

Erin

Blog Entries
    Welcome Erin.
    Well done on the new character sheet.
    This is the link you are looking for but you may not have permission to upload just yet as you dont have enough posts.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Printer-for-FG

If you cant upload email it to Doug via [email protected] and reference that thread and they will either give you permission to upload or do it for you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Erin, I have attached the XSL sheet here. I uploaded your base images to the server and changed the path from your local drive to our server so that it should now work for anyone. I will include the background images as well though for people that may want to alter them or save them locally. If you save locally, you will need to edit the XSL file paths for each page (1 line each.) I didn't have a 3.5E character available, but I had a quick Pathfinder Zen Monk that I used as a test case to generate the PDF output.

Blog Entries
    And the final page is here...

purddy, BTW you might be interested in the link in my signature.

Thanks, Nylanfs I find PC Gen confusing, but I honestly haven't looked at it in a while.

Please give me your feedback, folks, I will correct any errors and I am looking for help with a couple of XSL coding problems.

If there is enough interest, i might be convinced to do character sheets for other systems as well.

Thanks for looking.

Erin

Thanks again

Thanks

Thread Information