DICE PACKS BUNDLE

View Poll Results: How should Autosounds Trigger?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep as is (OOB Messages)

3 6.12%
  • Off Chat Window Strings (more manual work for GM)

4 8.16%
  • Have Both Options Avalaible

38 77.55%
  • Don't care

4 8.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Greece & Iceland, depending on the time of year.
    Yeah, I did some further digging of my own and came to the same conclusion. Even spotted you on the Syrinscape forums, but I shall ignore your snide remark about macs being 'glorified calculators' 'cause it was tongue-in-cheek and I can take a joke. Also because you did an awesome job, regardless. :P

My main beef with this whole situation is with Syrinscape's UI having all the buttons for 3PI even though it doesn't work, as I think I mentioned earlier.

I'll keep using Syrinscape, no biggie. Hopefully the finished version of Master/Minion will have universal 3PI as they say.

Thanks for your input, anyway. Have a good one.

EDIT/ADDENDUM: Of course, running FG and Syrinscape on a Windows virtual machine would fix all this, but I can't be arsed to do it anytime soon. :P But if I do, I'll howl here about the results.
    Last edited by Vass_Dts; February 20th, 2018 at 03:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Vass_Dts View Post
    ... but I shall ignore your snide remark about macs being 'glorified calculators' 'cause it was tongue-in-cheek and I can take a joke. Also because you did an awesome job, regardless. :P
    Yeah, maybe that was a little out of line - how about "glorified electronic abacus"? Is that any better?

<puts on asbestos suit, grabs can of fire retardant, and hunkers down in flame-proof bunker />

Still, I suppose they are better than (Google) Chrome boxes.

[Now I'm REALLY in trouble]

Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Anyone know what sound set this is from I can't find it in Syrnscape Fantasy or Sci Fi
    strange sound set.jpg

Strange I can’t find it ok thanks I’ll email syrnscape

Will there ever be support for Starfinder? Currently the extension does'nt show for Starfinder Campaigns. There is support for Pathfinder, so hopefully it's not that hard to add.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Quote Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
    Will there ever be support for Starfinder? Currently the extension does'nt show for Starfinder Campaigns. There is support for Pathfinder, so hopefully it's not that hard to add.
    As I said here in the DOE: Base Thread:

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Yeap, now that I've gotten hold of a copy of StarFinder (thanks SmiteWorks) it's on the cards - ETA Soon(TM)
    I would also remind everyone that they are getting these Extension for free because I like to devote some of my free time to my hobby - I understand people like what I do and are keen to be able to use them with as many Rulesets as possible, so I continue to endevour to make that possible - but it'll happen on my timeline

I'll also point out that the DOEs were the first Extensions (as far as I am aware - or at least some of the first - and only) that were "multi-Ruleset" - something that takes time to implement and maintain.

Now I'm sure that no offense was meant, and none was taken (nor implied) - I'm just taking this opportunity to remind everyone of a few facts about our favorite VTT and some of its "plug-ins".

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Sorry, i did not mean any offence. English is not my native language, so sorry if it sounded wrong. I meant it just as a plain question if it was something that was planned or not. My apologies.

I know it is time consuming and more a personal Project than anything else, and you support to the best of your abilities. So no hurry here. Take the time you need.

Btw, thanks for an awesome app. Have been using it for DnD, and love it.
    Last edited by Allmight; February 23rd, 2018 at 13:14.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Quote Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
    Sorry, i did not mean any offence. English is not my native language, so sorry if it sounded wrong. I meant it just as a plain question if it was something that was planned or not. My apologies.

I know it is time consuming and more a personal Project than anything else, and you support to the best of your abilities. So no hurry here. Take the time you need.

Btw, thanks for an awesome app. Have been using it for DnD, and love it.
    It's cool - no offense taken, so no need to apologise

Glad you find it all so useful.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    I'll also point out that the DOEs were the first Extensions (as far as I am aware - or at least some of the first - and only) that were "multi-Ruleset" - something that takes time to implement and maintain.
    Let's leave it at "some of the first" (kinda).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information