STAR TREK 2d20

View Poll Results: How should Autosounds Trigger?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep as is (OOB Messages)

3 6.12%
  • Off Chat Window Strings (more manual work for GM)

4 8.16%
  • Have Both Options Avalaible

38 77.55%
  • Don't care

4 8.16%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 79 of 163 First ... 2969777879808189129 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by malagace View Post
    Hey WhiteTiki, Can you share your soundchat ? I already buy the module from https://www.matthewj.black/fantasy_g...und_module.htm but the soundchat are missing.

Thank you
    Sure, I'm still working on it, keep in touch.
    Since I'll be sharing a .ZIP file that contains a "Default Campaign" folder that you can copy and paste to your FG directory be advised that for this to work it will require at the very least:

1. Purchased, Downloaded and Installed Fantasy Grounds Standard License here or Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License here
    2. For 5E Ruleset use only
    3. Purchased, Downloaded and Installed Players Handbook Core from FG Store here.
    4. Purchased, Downloaded and ready to load Matthew’s DOM: SoundLink-Library Module here
    5. Purchased, Downloaded and ready to load Syrinscape with Adventure Path Subscription here or with SuperSyrin Subscription here

Once you have that, then you'll be able to simply:
    1. Download my .ZIP file
    2. Copy it to your FG directory
    3. Rename it to any name you want to give to your campaign and your done
    4. You'll have all the spells, attacks, effects, skills, etc. working with Syrinscape sounds.

Cheers!
    Last edited by whiteTiki; June 20th, 2017 at 06:05.

whiteTiki: Adventurers League Player
    Experience: 10 years; DM and Player
    Games: D&D, Pathfinder, World of Darkness

Quote Originally Posted by whiteTiki View Post
    Sure, I'm still working on it, keep in touch.
    Since I'll be sharing a .ZIP file that contains a "Default Campaign" folder that you can copy and paste to your FG directory be advised that for this to work it will require at the very least:

1. Purchased, Downloaded and Installed Fantasy Grounds Standard License here or Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License here
    2. For 5E Ruleset use only
    3. Purchased, Downloaded and Installed Players Handbook Core from FG Store here.
    4. Purchased, Downloaded and ready to load Matthew’s DOM: SoundLink-Library Module here
    5. Purchased, Downloaded and ready to load Syrinscape with Adventure Path Subscription here or with SuperSyrin Subscription here

Once you have that, then you'll be able to simply:
    1. Download my .ZIP file
    2. Copy it to your FG directory
    3. Rename it to any name you want to give to your campaign and your done
    4. You'll have all the spells, attacks, effects, skills, etc. working with Syrinscape sounds.

Cheers!
    I just want to make sure people understand the following: I can not and will not be responsible for any modules, etc, such as this - if people need support with this or any other module like it then don't bother asking for help from me. I will support and help out with my own Extensions, Rulesets and Modules, but 3rd Party Modules are the responsibility of the 3rd Party Module's Author alone.

Having said that, there is recently (ie today) been a Module for 5E that contains a whole bunch of stuff based around Sounds placed up on the DM's Guild (www.dmsguild.com) written by rob2e, which while I don't provide technical support for I do endorse because I know what rob2e is like with his stuff and because he ran it past me as a courtesy first.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Having said that, there is recently (ie today) been a Module for 5E that contains a whole bunch of stuff based around Sounds placed up on the DM's Guild (www.dmsguild.com) written by rob2e, which while I don't provide technical support for I do endorse because I know what rob2e is like with his stuff and because he ran it past me as a courtesy first.
    This is indeed very interesting. Thanks for the update dulux-oz; It seems rob2e and I were working on the exact same thing! lol. There are some small differences of course, I was actually going to provide additional character files (Zacch's files) which contained effects loaded to work with ChatSounds for class-specific abilities such as smites, rage, etc. but I'll have to chat with Rob2e now so that I don't ruin his business model since I was planning on giving these files for free.
    Last edited by whiteTiki; June 25th, 2017 at 18:45.

Blog Entries
    This is indeed very interesting. Thanks for the update dulux-oz; It seems rob2e and I were working on the exact same thing! lol. There are some small differences of course, I was actually going to provide additional character files (Zacch's files) which contained effects loaded to work with ChatSounds for class-specific abilities such as smites, rage, etc. but I'll have to chat with Rob2e now so that I don't ruin his business model since I was planning on giving these files for free.
    The mod I have on DMs Guild that I put together in conjunction with Dulux-Oz has over 500 sound triggers. Included are things such as rage, smite, and others mentioned. It will be updated on an ongoing basis periodically. I would be happy to put in things that you feel are missing.
    Last edited by rob2e; June 25th, 2017 at 19:26.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    The mod I have on DMs Guild that I put together in conjunction with Dulux-Oz has over 500 sound triggers. Included are things such as rage, smite, and others mentioned. It will be updated on an ongoing basis periodically. I would be happy to put in things that you feel are missing.
    Excellent! just purchased in DM Guild and it seems Rob2e and Dulux-Oz have done an excellent job, a better one that I could've done by myself (since I'm no code guy). I recommend to everyone who's reading this to go to the DM Guild and download your sound module for FantasyGrounds. Rob2e stuff. here.

Blog Entries
    Excellent! just purchased in DM Guild and it seems Rob2e and Dulux-Oz have done an excellent job, a better one that I could've done by myself (since I'm no code guy). I recommend to everyone who's reading this to go to the DM Guild and download your sound module for FantasyGrounds. Rob2e stuff. here.
    ThanX WhiteTiki! Appreciate the kind words. Let it be known also that Gwydion had a HUGE hand in the development of this tool.
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

So, if I were to purchase your extension Rob, what exactly would I need to do to get it working?

Install DOE Base [DONE]
    Install DOE Sound Extension [DONE]
    Purchase a subscription to Syrinscape [DONE - love the app ]

Next Steps:
    Purchase and Install Fantasy Grounds Sounds
    Install TeamSpeak VoIP??? - saw something about this on the wiki, I assume it's needed for your extension as well
    Purchase and install module from Dulux-Oz??? - I'm assuming this is optional

Any additional setup steps I missed?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Orsalak View Post
    So, if I were to purchase your extension Rob, what exactly would I need to do to get it working?

Install DOE Base [DONE]
    Install DOE Sound Extension [DONE]
    Purchase a subscription to Syrinscape [DONE - love the app ]

Next Steps:
    Purchase and Install Fantasy Grounds Sounds
    Install TeamSpeak VoIP??? - saw something about this on the wiki, I assume it's needed for your extension as well
    Purchase and install module from Dulux-Oz??? - I'm assuming this is optional

Any additional setup steps I missed?
    I use Discord for voice, but you CAN use TeamSpeak (if you're a giant fan on the year 2009 - ha just kidding!)...

Anyway, check out this YouTube video... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U3TRoS3gpM This is the setup for streaming on Twitch. If you're just using it for your kitchen table, this isn't necessary.
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Rob and Dulux- what is the difference bnetween the mod on DMS Guild and the mod Dulux updates on a monthly basis? Do either provide sound links that are not part of Syrinscape but found elsewhere on the web?

I use TeamSpeak because the sound quality of music, etc, is better, plus I can have my background sound pumped through another tab, which shows up as a different user in the channel. This gives me a few advantages - because as GM I have the "priority speaker" set for myself, the background sound automatically lowers when I'm talking. Also, the players can adjust the background sound volume (even muting it if they don't like it) without affecting my speaking volume as GM.

Thread Information