STAR TREK 2d20

Add-ons for Mac version purchased on Steam?

I'd read elsewhere that, to get the add-ons purchased for the Mac version of FG on Steam, one had to email support with their username, a copy of the steam receipt, etc... So, I did all that a week ago to no avail/response. Is that info out of date and there's something else I should be doing? Thanks!

Did you e-mail "[email protected]"? As far as Doug and I are aware, all support e-mails have been answered.

Please try again, and post again here if you don't get a response within 24 hours.

Thanks,
    JPG

As an FYI - you can avoid having to do all of the email process etc. by purchasing your FG products for Mac through the FG store. This will make the products directly available through the FG update system, which is what you sending an email to support essentially does anyway. Ordering through the FG store cuts out this process and gives you the product immediately.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    As far as Doug and I are aware, all support e-mails have been answered.

Please try again, and post again here if you don't get a response within 24 hours.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Thanks JPG! I did, but I've just sent another follow-up email (with the PDF receipt attached again). If you do not receive this one, perhaps yahoo-based emails are getting bounced/marked as spam for some reason? Hopefully it'll find your inbox fine.

Blog Entries
    Hello theinlein,

I saw your new one and responded back. It should be linked now. Looking back, I do see the one from 6 days ago and I'm not sure how that slipped through the cracks. Sorry for the delay. I generally am pretty good at catching and responding to them as they come in.

-Doug

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Hello theinlein,

I saw your new one and responded back. It should be linked now. Looking back, I do see the one from 6 days ago and I'm not sure how that slipped through the cracks. Sorry for the delay. I generally am pretty good at catching and responding to them as they come in.

-Doug
    No worries, Doug! I appreciate you guys taking care of this. Thanks!

Thread Information