STAR TREK 2d20

Forged in Magic:Reforged- 400 new magic items-Fantasy grounds conversion?

This would be great to get into fantasy grounds. Is there any interest in this? Can we request conversions from someone, or request that deals be struck with the creators of these projects?

Usually, these projects are driven by a community developer who shows interest in converting a project, and approaches us. We can then reach out to the publisher to put an agreement in place to offer their products as DLC for FG.

Regards,
    JPG

Ha! I don't think you'd want to play what I came up with. That stuff is a little over my head.

I know Pedro Baranchea very well. We've played together. He was central to Living Arcanis and I ran Dave Arneson's Blackmoor. I actually demoed the FG software for him. He was impressed. I am more than willing to do a hand off and an introduction to someone who believes they have the technical skill set and time to support this sort of work.

Quote Originally Posted by tadkil View Post
    I know Pedro Baranchea very well. We've played together. He was central to Living Arcanis and I ran Dave Arneson's Blackmoor. I actually demoed the FG software for him. He was impressed. I am more than willing to do a hand off and an introduction to someone who believes they have the technical skill set and time to support this sort of work.
    Your PM storage is full. I tried to send you one so if you want to contact me go ahead.
    Ultimate License Holder--All can play in my games.

Need Help as a GM, PM me and I will give as much assistance as I can to get you started.

COMPLETED PROJECTS--Fifth Edition Foes (Frog God Games) 5E. Quests of Doom Volume 1 (Frog God Games) 5E, Quests of Doom Volume II (Frog God Games) 5E.

CURRENT PROJECTS--Quests of Doom 3 & 4 (Frog God Games) 5E.

Thread Information