STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Sadly still no email. I have noticed in my order history it isn't showing and order involving this ultimate subscription, but it does show me buying the PHB/Core Classes right after. Also not sure if this would have mess things up but I use email1 for this site but use email2 for PayPal. Not sure if the different email for PayPal messed things up as it it not linked to my FG account.

Blog Entries
    For subscriptions, Paypal handles setting this up as a recurring payment plan and they email us back the email address that we use. This is occasionally set to a different address then what you used on the site. If you log onto Paypal and check your Profile Settings, you will see an entry for the Primary Email Address. That is the address that will have been emailed. It's a little confusing on how to change this since Paypal doesn't let you edit the address marked as the Primary Email Address. Instead, you need to add a second email address, then edit the new address and mark it as the Primary Email Address. Then you can delete or edit the old address.

If you started a subscription already and didn't get your key and have no access to the old email address, please email us at [email protected] and provide us the address. We can look it up and email it to you.

Alternately, you can log into Paypal, reset it and then cancel your Recurring Subscription and then start a new one. I'm not sure if this method would still honor the 30-day trial, though, so you may still need to email us and ask for a refund if it ends up charging you during the trial period.

okay, figured the email would be the issue. Sent support am email, two as the first one my phone sent before I could finish it (big fingers).

So that worked, all upgraded now. Thought instead of opening a new thread I just continue to use this one. For the players who are connecting through me using the demo version, do they need to have a forum Username here or will they be given a chance to pick a temp username each session?

Blog Entries
    They don't need either. The username that they enter is something that you will know who is entering the game. Some games I will put my forum name, my real name or my character name.
    Ultimate License Holder

Okay. Thanks. Guess I got my next question:

Following this video to get an understanding on how to create a character so I can help those who connect to me. I went and bought the following modules: 1 x D&D Complete Core Class Pack, 1 x D&D Complete Dungeon Master's Guide.

At 4:18 in the video he is opening the DD PHB PC Customization Pack. Right beside it there is also the DD PHB Deluxe. Now I have the PHB Deluxe but thought by buying the Complete Core Class Pack I wouldn't need to buy individual class packs. Why don't I have the PC Customization pack?

I figured out how to do it all through the PHB module, but still curious if I'm missing something or has something changed since that video was made?

Blog Entries
    The individual class packs and the PC Customization are included with the Complete Core Class package. All of that info should actually show up right inside your PHB.

edit- I also haven't seen that video so it is possible it was made before the actual release of the Complete Core Class kit.
    Ultimate License Holder

It is a tad confusing with all of the options.

Essentially the Complete Core Class pack is the PHB by another name. So the Complete Core Class Pack contains all of the individual class packs and the PC customization pack. If you own the PHB then you have everything from all of those class packs and the customization pack. In other words you have it all.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information