DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Skype is a memory and bandwidth hog apparently. So if you are going to use if make sure that the DM doesn't host the Skype chat otherwise you might never get anything done. TS is (in my opinion) way better than anything else but it comes down to personal experience. There'll be lots of people who will advocate Mumble and Ventrilo, amongst others. Google hangouts is also supposed to be pretty good but I haven't tried that.
    Thank you, Zacchaeus! I'll have to check it out before our first session!
    Last edited by Stryfe484; April 12th, 2016 at 22:48. Reason: Spelled name wrong

It looks like Fantasy Grounds has it's own TS server. Here's the information:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mSpeak3-Server
    I'll be checking it out soon.

Ok, we'll be using the Fantasy Grounds TeamSpeak server. Our channel is "Cypher System One-Shot". I'll give you the password via direct message before our game!

What do you guys think of a sci-fi or super hero game for the 24th? I've got the sci-fi game ready, but I can make a super hero game fairly quickly. I've got most of the work done.

I'd stick with the sci-fi one that is ready but I am up for either genre.

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    I'd stick with the sci-fi one that is ready but I am up for either genre.
    OK! Sounds good!

We are full for the game on Sunday! Please keep signing up, however. You are welcome to continue playing, but I'm trying to get new people every other week. If you enjoy the game, please spread the word and put in your two cents on this thread:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...System-Support

Sunday May 8th, I will be running a super hero one shot game! Please, sign up now! I will try to make a super hero of your choice for the game, but I've got to start now. I've already got one request! 3-4 more spots open currently. Again, I will provide the character. You just show up!

SUPER HEROES! I will be running a super heroes game next session. I was going to run it in Sunday the 8th, but I was reminded it is Mother's day. I will be shooting for the 22nd. If you want a specific super hero, let me know. Again, I will make the characters. You just show up!
    Last edited by Stryfe484; April 26th, 2016 at 14:53. Reason: Changed the revised date

Hello, I signed up at the calendar for the 22nd. I don't have much experience with non-PC roleplaying games, but I've been really curious about Monte Cook's new stuff (both thematically and mechanically). I have the Numenera rulebook, although I never had the opportunity to play. How close are its rules to Cypher?
    Last edited by Nemori; April 26th, 2016 at 16:49.

Thread Information