5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Let's keep the momentum going, folks! Tell anyone you think would be interested. Send them here to put in their two cents! You can run ANYTHING with this system. Mech, sci-fi, fantasy, steam punk, horror, etc. It's such a versatile system and very rewarding to gm AND players. Let's bring this system to Fantasy Grounds and share the love with all of our groups!

I need at least 2 more people to run a game on the 24th! Let your friends know and have them head over to the game calendar to sign up! The link is on page 1 of this thread. See you there!

I'd be willing to start earlier, if it's easier for some of you. I may go ahead and extend the play time as well so you have time to acclimate yourselves to the characters and rules. Join in and try it out! I promise you won't be disappointed!

Start earlier as in an earlier time or an earlier day? I am good with either. Would an online meetup be a good idea before the game starts? Connect to TeamSpeak, connect to your FG server and then see what kinds of characters people want to play, etc?

Earlier time. I can't play past 9p est. I had very similar thought on that subject. If I can get a few more people to sign up, I think that would be a great idea.

Earlier time is good for me. I could start as early as 5pm Eastern on Sundays.

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    Earlier time is good for me. I could start as early as 5pm Eastern on Sundays.
    Awesome! Btw, I've never used team speak. What are is advantages over Skype?

To be honest, I do not know. I've only used TeamSpeak the one time I used FG. I don't use Skype for anything.

Also, since there is a dedicated FG TeamSpeak server people may see the game being played and ask about it, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    To be honest, I do not know. I've only used TeamSpeak the one time I used FG. I don't use Skype for anything.

Also, since there is a dedicated FG TeamSpeak server people may see the game being played and ask about it, etc.
    Nice! That's a good way to spread the word!

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe484 View Post
    Awesome! Btw, I've never used team speak. What are is advantages over Skype?
    Skype is a memory and bandwidth hog apparently. So if you are going to use if make sure that the DM doesn't host the Skype chat otherwise you might never get anything done. TS is (in my opinion) way better than anything else but it comes down to personal experience. There'll be lots of people who will advocate Mumble and Ventrilo, amongst others. Google hangouts is also supposed to be pretty good but I haven't tried that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information