Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

I'm new to FG, but I own a whole slew of Numenera products as well as Cypher Core.

I really hope MCG decides to officially support Fantasy Grounds as well.

Roll20 is great but the level of possible automation in FG is so amazing!
    Last edited by Stx11; August 1st, 2016 at 21:29.

Blog Entries
    Same here, I own the majority of the Cypher products and backed the latest Kickstarter as well. All this despite never having actually played once because around here people just look at you funny if you mention that RPGs other than D&D and Pathfinder actually exist.

Amen to this thread.

I've been playing in Stryfe's Gods of the Fall (Cypher System) game and I have to say it's a fantastic system. I would happily buy library/system modules for Fantasy Grounds if they were available.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hola Fobok = not what you are after but jump in on this game: https://www.fg-con.com/events/rite-o...s-of-the-fall/
    Thanks for the publicity, Damned. I'll definitely make time to do this game, but I had to postpone the game Fobok is referring to. I'm looking forward to the con!

i am enjoying the game heaps, great system to play

Looks like it has gone stale, but I just messaged montecook games about working with fantasy grounds, so I figure I'll raise a second Numenera related thread from the dead.

Blog Entries
    I'd like to see more support as well.
    Ultimate License Holder

Here is another client ready to buy a Strange module for FG on release day, no hesitation. I already have the books, and would pay again for the modules. Please MCG, dont only support Roll20, we are nice people here :-)

Thread Information