DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Settings menu problem

Hello,
    I am new to FG and am experiencing a problem. When I click on Settings I get the Settings Window, but the bottom of the window where the ok and cancelbuttons are doest appear, like that part is bellow my screen. I have found no way to scroll up to accessthese, so I can't save setting changes, such as my login information. Help Oh my screen resolution is 1366 x 768 and I can't increase it.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hey Marcdepuma try click in the UI Scale field and hit enter.
    Thank you, but didn't work, it doesn't change the scale of the settings window, but nice to know

Blog Entries
    It works on mine... both if i make a change to another field or not and when i change UI and not...
    Otherwise click in UI and then TAB 9x and that will highlight OK however OK is highlighted and Active when you are on almost every setting on this screen - all except Update, Clear, Cancel.

It works on mine... both if i make a change to another field or not and when i change UI and not...
    Otherwise click in UI and then TAB 9x and that will highlight OK however OK is highlighted and Active when you are on almost every setting on this screen - all except Update, Clear, Cancel.
    Thank ypu, I ended up updating my login, then clicking in th UI box, tab 9x and pressed enter. Now it remembers me.

Still wish I could see the whole window.

What screen resolution are you running at?

Edit: NM, re-read the first post.

Blog Entries
    That IS a very common resolution on a laptop. It really would be best if it was all visible on that size screen.

That IS a very common resolution on a laptop. It really would be best if it was all visible on that size screen.
    Or if the settings window could be scrolled

Thread Information