5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 33 of 40 First ... 233132333435 ... Last
    Excellent, KP - I am so happy to see you reinvigorated!
    Engineer Suite
    Import, build or edit NPCs/spells/equipment and then parse them directly into a Fantasy Grounds module.

Download the latest version from the website.
    Support me by becoming a patron on Patreon.

Chat directly about issues or suggest features on the
    Discord channel.
    Post issues on the issue tracker on Github.

Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post
    Thanks will have a look see at all of these!
    Not a problem, hope it helps!

In the mean time the spell section got an overhaul!
    Attachment 20183
    Ooh, very nice. I look forward to seeing more

Quote Originally Posted by Kenomica View Post
    - Chat Frame formatting doesn't work, it just displays as the markup code in FG.
    This is working for me. The markup for chat frames #cf;

Presenting the Table Page!

And now for all you peeps that hate "shields", I am making it possible to do innately without the need for editing the XML.

Future linking options will appear as and when I finish their respective modules. Release for this page has not happened yet it will go live soon hopefully. Testing this has been a PITA.
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

This is working for me. The markup for chat frames #cf;
    Well, that explains it then - I was using #zf; (as I was reusing my PAR5E text files) - I think a markup reference sheet would be helpful

Presenting the Table Page!

*removed image*

And now for all you peeps that hate "shields", I am making it possible to do innately without the need for editing the XML.

*removed image*

Future linking options will appear as and when I finish their respective modules. Release for this page has not happened yet it will go live soon hopefully. Testing this has been a PITA.
    Very nice!

Blog Entries
    Always great to see the progress you are making. Looking forward to the reference manual part.

Will you display what the pages will look like when displayed? Will the reference manual part require mark-up in the text, or will your GUI insert the proper tags if you highlight text?

For table formatting, I would love to be able to select text pasted into your program and have it insert the mark-up.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Always great to see the progress you are making.
    Always a pleasure to help this community in a unique way. However I do have to admit I have long periods of hiatus from time to time.

Will you display what the pages will look like when displayed?
    No this is what FG is for!

Will the reference manual part require mark-up in the text, or will your GUI insert the proper tags if you highlight text?
    Like anything else in this parser markup will always be a strong suite, for now I am giving users the option of inserting blocks or templates and then fleshing them out as you require.

For table formatting, I would love to be able to select text pasted into your program and have it insert the mark-up.
    While this is possible, it will be pretty limited in scope. It would be limited to just one column tables and also purely text tables.

Hey kp9911

I was creating a class file (with 2 classes and a few archetypes) and just parsing it cause the parsing to crash with a memory error. I followed the parsing with my task manager to check on RAM use and that's the reason. Did you ever notice that problem? Because if it's doing this with a smaller class file, with bigger files and multiple files, it's going to be an issue.

I'm using alpha v0.6, btw.

Also, thanks for the great work!

EDIT: Not sure if the parser is to blame. It's happening even with older versions, with multiple files that I was able to parse before. I'll keep you posted as I run a few things.
    Last edited by noonessoul; August 20th, 2017 at 00:46.

It seems that the class file is missing now I'll have a look.

EDIT : I've figured out what the problem is, apparently for some reason I do not recall, I made the app insert #fe; instead of #abf; for ABILITY features, this was causing it to roam endlessly in a loop.

Quick fix for this is to edit the text files you have and change all ABILITY features from #fe; to #abf;

I will be releasing a build shortly to address this along with the rollable tables page.
    Last edited by kp9911; August 20th, 2017 at 06:37.

v0.7-alpha has been released.

The class parsing issue has been fixed. In order to allow your existing files to parse properly please replace #fe; with #abf; for ABILITY FEATURES ONLY.

Rollables tables page also makes its debut, hope you guys enjoy it!
    Last edited by kp9911; August 20th, 2017 at 08:01.

v0.7-alpha has been released.

The class parsing issue has been fixed. In order to allow your existing files to parse properly please replace #fe; with #abf; for ABILITY FEATURES ONLY.

Rollables tables page also makes its debut, hope you guys enjoy it!
    I noticed if you didn't select the archetype feature checkbox it goes in as #fe; unless it's checked then changes to #abf;

Thread Information