FG Spreadshirt Swag

WHAT IS the D&D Adventurers League "QUEST OF THE WEEK"?

Quest of the Week originated as Expeditions of the Week. This is a program where we develop a DM team to vote on a specific Adventurers League Adventures are then offered and run by all the Members of the DM team at various times and days of the specific week.

The Quest of the Week games when scheduled appear in the main menu of the online tools website (https://www.alonlinetools.net). If a non DM Team Member hosts a mod that is the current "Quest of the Week" games are still showcased for easy access for all players.

Running a Quest of the Week Module does NOT have to be done exclusively by the DM team; however we provide Fantasy Ground Mod Files and/or VTT Maps for the DM's who join the DM team and manage to maintain the requirements for staying active in the QotW DM Team. If anyone is interested in Joining the Online QotW DM team please feel free to reach out to me or head to https://www.alonlinetools.net/QuestO...scription.aspx for more information.

#AL_LC
    Last edited by jamessmckay; March 21st, 2016 at 19:10.
    Jim

Adventurer's League Online Local Coordinator

Blog Entries
    Great work jamesmckay!

FG Con 8 – Invite A Friend April 8-10th 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

quick question, is the "game time" shown for my TZ or is it set to GMT or something else?

Game times should show up in your timezone.

Jim
    Jim

Adventurer's League Online Local Coordinator

But can get a bit off around daylight savings time change since different countries change on different dates.
    Dave

Adventurers League Online Local Coordinator
    https://www.ALOnlineTools.net

Blog Entries
    I just learned that this program has been dissolved by WotC. Is there a reason to keep this thread stickied? Seems like it should be released into the abyss (to dwindle into obscurity).
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    I just learned that this program has been dissolved by WotC. Is there a reason to keep this thread stickied? Seems like it should be released into the abyss (to dwindle into obscurity).
    Where did you see that Minty?

Blog Entries
    jamessmckay, the author of this thread PM'ed me. I asked him (PM) about the Quest of the Week, back in February. And he recently was kind enough to reply. He mentioned WotC killed it.

Thread Information