5E Character Create Playlist

Table modification in self-created content

I wouldn't be surprised that this has already been discussed, but....

In the newest version that I have of FG I finally took the time to place some of the Unearth Arcana into format in the program. Specifically, i had a player ask to incorporate the newest version of the Mystic. I like the new functionality of being able to create the class. Some of it is still confusing, as I learn how to categorize and keep everything I am making cleaner (like the paid for products) and more stream-lined/professional. The annoyance is the lack of ability to move the vertical lines in the created tables to fit better. The way the program is now each section is uniform in space, but that is not how it is in the published material. Is their a command (outside of Par5e, because I am not a coder) I can use to shift the lines to fit them better to the content or is there an intent to develop it in the future?

You can "join" columns to make them larger. If you have two columns (normally) and want the second one to larger than the first, just do a join on the second (which will add a "third" column to it). This will make the second column twice as wide as the first. Joining another will make it three times as large, etc.

Here is an example:
    Attachment 18757
    Last edited by Andraax; April 30th, 2017 at 18:34.

Control the width with the shortcut keys detailed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ed_Text_Fields (The bottom two entries in the "Shortcut Keys" table).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This should save you some work...someone already did the UA articles on DMguild for free

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/200...cana-FG-Module

Thread Information