DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    At the moment, bi-weekly would work best for me. But that might change in the near future. Then I would be up for an alternate schedule (EST 8 pm works fine for me).

I saw this thread and thought "interesting artwork, DAY YUM!" Then I saw the points available and panicked thinking "I always try to keep the lid on character builds around 150 to 250 points because my players (face to face that is) tend to go hog wild with all the points beyond a "normal" human being style character.

That having been said, I hope that you make a go of this, AND that you find someplace to keep a running log of events in game play somewhere. I'm sure I'd want to swing by from time to time to read it.

I finally set up an Obsidian Portal account to try to create my very own CHROME NIGHTS using GURPS and R. Talsorian's NIGHT CITY, but I'm going to have to do a LOT of prep work before I start a major casting call! As it is, I'm grabbing a guy from SJGames Forums to test out the idea of using "cyberdeck programs" as spells in GURPS CHARACTER ASSISTANT. This way, I can set it up for players to do net runs using the original GURPS CYBERPUNK rules and see if it is feasible for use with FB2 or not. The use of Odin and the Goddess in the opening phase had me thinking "Interesting".

So, hang in there. If you can't find enough people HERE, mosey on over to forums.sjgames.com and create your own handle there, and start joining in the fun there. I suspect that you might find a few takers that way *teasing grin*

Good luck!

Hal

Did this ever get off the ground? Haven't played in a long time, but this sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sclose1970 View Post
    Did this ever get off the ground? Haven't played in a long time, but this sounds interesting.
    Sadly, not as far as I know.

Game is still a work in progress, just put on hold temporarily and then postponed. I am back in the design/recruitment phase. There are two concerns I have when starting up this game.

1) The point total. Having recently run a 1200 point GURPS supers game, I have come to realise that the GURP system breaks down if too many points are used in character generation. To avoid that, perhaps a more modest, 450 CP with up to 150 DIS character creation would be more prudent...Alternately we could just have caps of Stats and Skill maximums.

2) Scheduling. While I would prefer a bi-weekly game, I still work an alternating schedule shift work. Is a Tuesday/Wednesday alternating weekly game feasible for people? Or should we go with a bi-monthly game played at the same day/time?
    FG Con 10 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - April 7th - 9th, 2017!
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    FG Daze/FG Con voice via Teamspeak: Server: ts.fg-con.com; Password: Dungeoneers

Ultimate License Holder
    : open to anyone.
    Timezone : Eastern Standard Time [GMT-5]
    FG Server Alias : soft grave deranged unicorn
    Current Campaign : N/A
    Comms : Text and TeamSpeak3 (ts.fg-con.com Password: Dungeoneers).

Game postponed indefinitely due to lack of player interest/lack of GM free time.
    FG Con 10 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - April 7th - 9th, 2017!
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.
    FG Daze/FG Con voice via Teamspeak: Server: ts.fg-con.com; Password: Dungeoneers

Ultimate License Holder
    : open to anyone.
    Timezone : Eastern Standard Time [GMT-5]
    FG Server Alias : soft grave deranged unicorn
    Current Campaign : N/A
    Comms : Text and TeamSpeak3 (ts.fg-con.com Password: Dungeoneers).

The game of my dreams and I'm a year late and a dollar short... history of my life.

If you ever plan to get this off the ground again, I'm all in. I love kitchen sink settings and high power games.

Thread Information