STAR TREK 2d20
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Honken View Post
    Is this available to DL from anywhere? I could not find it on the site.

/H
    Give me some days to fine tune some stuff, and to add the English version of the character sheets. It will be available very soon.
    I will also publish the known issues and changelog updates for the beta version.

@Luthbel - the themes look amazing.

One potential issue, and I hate to bring this up, but - is the artwork public domain or do you have permission to use the artwork if it is copyright protected? The FG community, and these forums especially, are very careful to not publicly distribute material that is copyright protected.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I´m using the art for my personal games. If you mean the wallpapers, I should change them form the final beta release (or ask Onyx Path). People form White Wolf have seen these themes and didn´t told anything against a public release. In the other hand, all the windows, tabs and background without image is of my own creation. Anyways, I will send an email to Onyx Path to be sure they´re ok with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luthbel View Post
    Anyways, I will send an email to Onyx Path to be sure they´re ok with it.
    That's the best approach. Because people not saying anything is not the same as the correct people giving approval.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Any news on this? I'mma... pretty interested in getting afew friends into playing it and having the ruleset readily available like this would be awesome.
    Also Thank you for all the hard work on making this.

Hey checking in on this. Its been awhile and Im really excited about getting my hands on this

Is there anyone with plans for a Vampire the Masquerade 5th edition ruleset? The launch date is close by.

ULTIMATE LICENSE OWNER

Looks like there will be an official ruleset for v5

ULTIMATE LICENSE OWNER

Thread Information