FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last

Thread: New Layout

I think we could do with a darker blue (or just black) writing for the title text. It's readable enough against the white background but not so much against the brown one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hmmm... What can I say about the new look? ... how about unreadable 'direct from the box'. The old layout might have been just old, but it worked and was easy to read, the current pink horror makes my eyes bleed and creates an itch to leave.
    - Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    Agreed, although aside from a giant banner that says "ROLL PLAYIN' GHERMS," I can't really come up with a visual scheme that conveys role playing. Dice or map grids, maybe.
    Yeah, I think something like dice or some kind of game related images would help convey that Fantasy Grounds is not just about D&D.
    Daedalus

Time Zone: EDT
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate License
    My Games are free to play. You only need the Demo to play

Hmmm, the "Top" part of the quick navigation doesn't seem to work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oberoten View Post
    Hmmm... What can I say about the new look? ... how about unreadable 'direct from the box'. The old layout might have been just old, but it worked and was easy to read, the current pink horror makes my eyes bleed and creates an itch to leave.
    - Obe
    Are you referring to the forums or the rest of the site specifically? I just updated the forums so that you can choose the old layout. It was FG Quick2 and can be selected on the absolute of the lower left of the screen.

I was going for a more tan look and not pink; however, I notice that my two monitors render the color slightly differently. The Acer looks decidely more tan than the Dell monitor to me.

Blog Entries
    The Top function and the navigation dropdowns should now be working on http and https.

Just realized that when I browse thread list, my brain tends to ignore the threads on the dark background, seeing only the lighter ones. I need to actually focus to see through threads, it might be only me but I don't like it.
    English is not my native language, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or awkward choice of words.

Is just my iPad or from in a calendar I have to either back button or go via the forum to get the menu to get the calendar listing? The top navigation bar was useful.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Can't see the text on the background where the items have transparency. I prefer the new leather background but the list items need a background colour. Can all list items have the same background instead of the alternating white/transparent.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Blog Entries
    Agreed about the transparent background rows. I'm trying to find the vbulletin setting that controls the alternate rows, but so far I'm not having any luck.

Thread Information