FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last

Pathfinder Society at FG Con 8

For FG Con 8 I have stepped down as PFS coordinator and there hasn't been a volunteer stepping up to take over. As a result, FG Con 8 will not have Paizo convention support (free PDFs for GMs, Boons, PDF Prizes, etc.). However, this doesn't stop PFS events being ran at FG Con 8 - it is just that each GM will be responsible for organising their own events, reporting, etc.. I would encourage GMs to still run PFS events, which have been a part of FG Con from the first convention.

Guidelines on adding your event on the FG Con website here: https://www.fg-con.com/information/gm-guidelines/ (this page has further links to step-by-step instructions and the page to add your event).

Pay attention to the FGLICENSE section - this is the first FG Con where full (GM) licenses are not upgraded to Ultimate - players will need a full license if the GM has a full license. Prospective players can use the 30 trial option to play if they don't want to purchase a license for the convention.

In order to allow multiple PFS games to be played by as many players and GMs as possible, I'd recommend that GMs stick to the 5 hour time slots we've used for previous PFS events at FG Con.

NOTE: The event adding page does not read your profile timezone – all times on the event adding page are UTC 0. Use the UTC 0 times I list below for adding your game:

Slot #1. UTC 0: 07:00 to 12:00 (UK 8am –> 1pm. US Eastern 3am –> 8am. US Western 12am -> 5am. Australian EST 5pm –> 10pm.) Time and Date link
    Break.
    Slot #2. UTC 0: 13:00 to 18:00. (UK 2pm –> 7pm. US Eastern 9am –> 2pm. US Western 6am -> 11am. Australian AEST 11pm –> 4am.) Time and Date Link
    Break.
    Slot #3. UTC 0: 19:00 – 00:00 (next day). (UK 8pm –> 1am. US Eastern 3pm –> 8pm. US Western 12pm -> 5pm. Australian AEST 5am –> 10am.) Time and Date Link
    Break.
    Slot #4. UTC 0: 01:00 to 06:00. (UK 2am –> 7am. US Eastern 9pm –> 2am. US Western 6pm -> 11pm. Australian AEST 11am –> 4pm.) Time and Date Link

Don’t worry if there are already other PFS games in your preferred time slot, we usually run with 4 PFS events in the popular time slots.

Once you submit your session/s it will go into a pending mode and it will be reviewed by the FG Con admins before it is approved and added to the public event lists. If you are adding more than one session you may find the copy functionality speeds up the process once you’ve done your first session (copy instructions are included in the event adding guidelines).

Note: Once your event has been approved to the public event list, if you edit it in any way the listing will go back to pending approval and will be removed from the public list. So please try to limit edits once one the public list.

Remember that your main methods of communicating with your players will be through the comments section at the bottom of your events page on the FG Con website, or through email. Do not use the Fantasy Grounds forums for FG Con event discussions etc. use the FG Con comments section and emails. Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I am willing to coordinate PFS for FGCON. Please contact me so we can discuss it. Thx!

I may be gone for that weekend and not able to run anything. If my plans change, however, then I should be good for running 2 PFS sessions.

I'll know more as we get into March.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Blog Entries
    Thanks guys - we will be in touch HoloGnome.

FG Con 8 – Invite A Friend April 8-10th 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

I could run a couple games in Slot 1 like I have the last couple of FG-Cons to cover some of the "graveyard shifts".
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Blog Entries
    Hey xazil - we aint in the Graveyard! We put others there!

I signed up to run a scenario for slot 3 on the 9th... or at least, i think i did... if i set it up right :P
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

Blog Entries
    Thanks man! All GM events are checked before being published live - it will go live soon and you will see a notification when it does.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Thanks man! All GM events are checked before being published live - it will go live soon and you will see a notification when it does.

Solid! Thanks!
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

I will run my usual couple of games at FG CON too...

I told Trenloe it would be a bit hard for me (with work & band commitments) to offer my services to coordinate PFS, but had I known no one else had offered to take up the slack I would have put my hand up. I have juggled it in the past (the good old Living Greyhawk days), so I know the pain that comes with the coordination of a Con, but also the self gratifying rewards that come with helping others to enjoy our favorite past time.

If you get the job HoloGnome & need a hand, let me know.
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Thread Information