DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

GUMSHOE - General Discussion

Hey Folks! Just trying to begin some discussion around the Gumshoe game system. My community download doesn't work. Lot's of error messages. I will post them in a bit.
    Hawk

Blog Entries
    Love it! I've used CoreRpg to run Night's Black Agents before. The Trail of Cthulhu works pretty well. I used ToC with Valarian's NBA extension last weekend to run The Harker Intrusion. I just wish it was supported with reference material.

The Dracula Dossier is on my list of campaigns to run before I die.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Quote Originally Posted by Mask_of_winter View Post
    I just wish it was supported with reference material.
    Not sure how much is in the GUMSHOE SRD.

alp was working on a library, not sure how much use it is. I think this is the latest release: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post176719
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Not sure how much is in the GUMSHOE SRD.

alp was working on a library, not sure how much use it is. I think this is the latest release: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post176719
    It hasn't been updated in years last I checked and sferguson was working on an official ToC library + updated ruleset. Haven't heard anything about that either.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I haven't tried either ToC or Night's Black Agents with FG yet, though I've run both tabletop quite a few times.

Any updates on any gunshoe-related rulesets? Been working on a couple of modules for NBA and ToC, would love to try running them on FG.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Hammer View Post
    Any updates on any gunshoe-related rulesets? Been working on a couple of modules for NBA and ToC, would love to try running them on FG.
    Looks we'll just adapt using core for now. For those who have run with core... what are some mechanics tips?
    Hawk

Blog Entries
    Valarian made a NBA ruleset. It's in the wiki. He also made an extension for ToC that turns the character sheet abilities to NBA. Before that was available I just modified it myself (right click, add ability). Also, this 5 mins video is worth a look as it will show you how to use the ToC ruleset.

Thread Information