Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Are you running a game online? Would it be possible to join? Ever since I got my hands on the book and got a couple of my friends to play, ive been hooked. Though for once I would like to play as a character and not the gm. Would it be possible to join if you are running a session?

This is a good one guys...

v0.0.5
    Added Damned's graphics
    Added '/push' chat command to Push rolls
    Added d66 custom dice
    Added d666 custom dice

Attachment 13147

When used, the /push command will re-roll and non-special dice and display the whole pool again.
    You can only push once for a given test, so further attempts are ignored.

The d66 and d666 custom dice can be dragged from the radial menu or rolled using the /die command and roll 2 or 3 d6 and treat them as 10s and units (11-66) or 100s, 10s and units (111-666).

I recommend each player type /push into the chat window and drag it to a spare hotkey slot for easy access.

Quote Originally Posted by ugotcrippled View Post
    Are you running a game online? Would it be possible to join? Ever since I got my hands on the book and got a couple of my friends to play, ive been hooked. Though for once I would like to play as a character and not the gm. Would it be possible to join if you are running a session?
    Sorry, I am not running a game. I'm just helping out because I thought it looked interesting.
    If I run one, I'll post.

Good luck in finding one.

Is this compatible with MoreCore?

Quote Originally Posted by BOOT KNIFE View Post
    Is this compatible with MoreCore?
    not as written, but if you understand XML then you can unpack the files, go into the definition.xml and under the existing <ruleset> line and this <ruleset>MoreCore</ruleset>
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Right. I know about adding ruleset names in the xml file but I was more thinking of the dice mechanics. I don't know exactly what MoreCore does differently than CoreRPG but there has to be a fundamental difference in the rulesets and how they're programmed. Thanks Wookie420.

Nah, no difference in this regard...it will work perfectly

Currently Running:

@BOOT KNIFE, if you need players I would love to join!

Currently Running:

I've got no plans to run a game right now. Actually I'm playing in someone elses game now. Sorry Wookie420.

Thread Information