DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Linking spells in descriptions of other spells

Hey guys,

So, I'm currently working on getting a spells module for the Tarot Mage class going in Fantasy Grounds for my saturday 3.5e game. It turns out that a fair few of the tarot spells are identical to other spells, but with minor component or level differences, so I wanted to link the identical spells from the other modules so that players using the spell could have a quick link to the other one for reference.

I tried using the link tag as found in the 3.5E-Spells module, but ended up with a broken link in the description, as seen in the attached screenshot. The description is as follows:

Code:
    <description type="formattedtext"><p>Except as noted above, this spell is identical to <i>Charm Person</i>.</p><p><link type="windowreference"><class>spelldesc</class><recordname>[email protected] Spells</recordname></link></p><p><i>Focus:</i> This spell can only be cast using 8 of Pentacles, 9 of Pentacles, or Page of Pentacles as a focus.</p></description>
    Anyone know the proper method of linking to another spell, in another module? Or is there one, at all?
    Last edited by Jwguy; February 5th, 2016 at 20:34. Reason: Added description formatting for example
    Ultimate License Operator - You don't need any license to play in my games.
    Administrator of D&D Wiki, and its Facebook page
    Creator and Caretaker of the Tirr Campaign Setting

I figured it out. I should have been using this format, instead:

Code:
    <linklist><link class="spelldesc" recordname="[email protected] Spells">Charm Person</link></linklist>
    Ultimate License Operator - You don't need any license to play in my games.
    Administrator of D&D Wiki, and its Facebook page
    Creator and Caretaker of the Tirr Campaign Setting

I just joined into this forum. I would like to Tarot well. I want to know that anyone can join on Tarot class?

Hey I was waiting for few days here but nobody replied my queries. So I took help from google and searched for relevant Tarot sites. While searching I got a big list and few tarot books as well. Visited those sites one by one to make my encouragement fulfill. Out of those the following site has charmed me a lot https://instarot.com/en/tarot-cards/six-of-pentacles/ The above one is really great and has lot of Tarot games.

I am really amazing from the above one. hehe!

Thread Information