DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for pointing this out. We have fixed this issue for this module and for the two cardstock cowboys modules in our patch system and the store. They should no longer use the old installer.

How do you create portraits and tokens for M&M?

Blog Entries
    dHi donkeyman - what exactly do you mean by that?
    Portraits and Tokens are PNG images usually sized between 32 and 256px square.
    M&M is an older ruleset so it does not have the same functionality that the CoreRPG rulesets have.
    Im pretty sure that it uses the one graphic for both Token and Portrait.
    You drag the Portrait on to the Portrait space on the Character sheet.

The M&M character sheet does support using different images for the Portrait and the Tokens.

I don't know which folder to place image for portrait /token.
    Thanks

First, open the FG data folder from the folder button in the upper right corner of the launcher.

Then, place any portraits into a "portraits" subfolder.
    Next, place any tokens into "tokens/shared" subfolders for tokens always visible to players, or "tokens/host" subfolders for tokens only visible to players when used (i.e. not in token bag).

Regards,
    JPG

I appreciate the help.
    Thank You ��

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyman View Post
    I appreciate the help.
    Thank You 😀
    I placed the image within the portrait folder, yet it didn't appear in the M&M ruleset. Also, I could not find a token folder.

Blog Entries
    Open a different ruleset/campaign. Click the Tokens -> GM button and Tokens -> Shared button and this will create those folders if they dont exist. If they do exist it will open them for you.

FG Con 9 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - October 14-16 2016
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ding_Locations

If, after doing as damned says, these directories don't exist then create them.

For portraits, M&M uses older FG functionality where only the player can select a portrait. Open a second instance of FG on the same computer as the GM and "Join Game" using a host address of localhost then you will join as a player and have access to the portraits button in the top right of the desktop and can select portraits for your active PC.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information