FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Our groups own computer wiz propagandalf is alot better to cope with this than I am thanks alot guys for the help... I would have been overwhelmed

Your welcome. Don't be afraid to ask questions or make suggestions for how you would like to see things done differently.

I just did two table to refamiliarize myself, the changes need to be made in the following area.
    Rules_constant, rules_customedat, manager_table, charsheet listclasses, campaign_skills and rule skills. Sorry not as quick an easy some this stuff is just code to add more numbers and checks, now that i have done two I only have 25 more to go, so I guess I will finish it for the new version of FRP for the new rmc.

Thank you for your answers.
    I'll start making the tables then, rather than wait for the new version.
    This feature addition will be welcomed by many, I believe.

good news done all the tables, this will be added in the next release, when 7.1.2 is out. Also the drag and drop of the skill will add in the correct table, so you may need to recreate characters but that should not be too hard. Also added Power manipulation and Special attack/defences to the category fields

1.7.2 is out and FRP 0.6 is out and adds those tables you were after.

Awesome Ardem! This really made my day. Just a little bit of work for the players but the tables do give alot more depth in the different skills, Thanks alot!

Your welcome.

Thread Information