DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The plan is to push v3.1.6 in about 2 weeks, and I have no immediate plans for changes. Please start verifying compatibility for your extensions.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    [CoreRPG+] The output of a table record can be redirected to a parcel or story record.
    Can we get an example of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Can we get an example of this?
    Here you go.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Updates

• Removed master index buttons from library, since they weren't the correct solution to the problem we're trying to solve. We'll try some alternatives in later versions.

Regards,
    JPG

Updates

• [PFRPG] Updated PFRPG modules so that legal notice always appears at top of library page for module.

JPG

Updates

• [5E] Weapons with the "magic" property will add the magic damage type to weapon entries when added to a PC.
    • Crash when placing grid of size 0 on a map image. Fixed.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Updates

• [5E] Weapons with the "magic" property will add the magic damage type to weapon entries when added to a PC.
    This is happening with unidentified weapons as well. Which I guess is OK since it's kind of obvious it's a magic weapon I suppose? Just something to note.

That's what I was thinking as well. I can revisit later if it becomes an issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information