STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

Thread: DDEX Modules?

Sounds great. Looking forward to seeing them.

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Quote Originally Posted by sehmerus View Post
    Mod files for AL have/are being made for the Online region play program (formerly called expedition of the week, soon to be re-named) we are only waiting for FG to ask for them to be submitted before we hand them over.
    I'm really curious about being able to purchase AL modules, since the time it takes me to make them is way more time consuming than the (most likely) amount it will be to just purchase them.

Does this mean that only those "quests of the weeks" will be made available, or does it mean that all of them will be made available once approved? I'm in the process of building out a random season 2 adventure, but I'd love to be able to stop and just wait to purchase it through FG.
    Thanks.

I'm trying to learn Par5e by converting some S1 AL. But f I could buy them similarly to the PDFs already out I'd be happy to ge both at those prices so could swap between method of play. I'd still convert the first one (in addition to buying FG version) to learn sing a 5e module before I rework favorites from 1e/2e.

I'm also interested in eventually DMing in AL after get more familiar with 5e. Planning to use early DDEX1 prior to some cool FG conversions I bought so get kinks out.

As David said, we currently have all the AL modules built and ready to go, just need the green light You can find DDEX3-1 and DDEX3-2 in the FG store for free with a purchase or $1 donation.
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Discord Server - https://discord.gg/7RMAXfgSqd
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Stream - https://twitch.tv/fshschmo
    FSHSchmo's Amazing Tabletop Podcast is available on
    Amazon Music/Audible, Apple Podcast, Google Podcast, Podbean, & Spotify.

Thanks Schmo,

Hoping for good news soon. I am still going to complete the DDEX1-1 to learn and if by then it comes out for purchase, I can buy and compare. If not, the ill start on DDEX3-1 (I bought them booth for the donation) since can compare that one.

Looking forward to trying out AL with remote play. I have a full (ultimate) license with all the core books and several WotC mods just waiting to learn it better and get 5e play experience before I try to setup a weekly or bi weekly game.

I'm bummed I came in at end of Rage, would like to have played some of the earlier seasons before I ran em for my local group but hey... They and I will both have to (re)lean at same time then

Quote Originally Posted by FSHSchmo View Post
    As David said, we currently have all the AL modules built and ready to go, just need the green light You can find DDEX3-1 and DDEX3-2 in the FG store for free with a purchase or $1 donation.
    Not to belabor the point, but I'd like to note that I and several friends are all quite interested in being able to purchase the FG converted mods as soon as they're available. Last night our DM wasn't feeling up to gaming so retired for the evening. We were all ready to go so instead of bailing, we started to search for modules for FG - sadly we discovered that there were none available that we had experience with and could run without prepping before hand.

Anyway, tl;dr - Very much looking forward to seeing the mods for sale to use in FG.

Thanks!!

OKay... what goat I gotta sacrifice, what Libation I need to make now that we have ourselves an official Coordinator for FG

Looking forward to getting FG versions of the AL modules!
    Thanks all for your hard work!

Hey, I don't normally post in forums and I'm new here, but I'm just posting because I looked all over and didn't find any info about the AL modules available for free on the FG store. I had already DM'd these modules IRL, but was wondering why they weren't available on

For those looking for the FREE official Adventurer's League modules, here's what's on Fantasy Grounds as of the time of this post:
    DDEX3-1 Harried in Hillsfar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...=WOTC5EDDEX301
    DDEX3-2 Shackles of Blood: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...=WOTC5EDDEX302

Both of these state:
    "* For a limited time, this module is Free with a $1 donation to the Save the Children fund at checkout or with any other purchase."
    Additionally, after reading a variety of sources, I finally put deduced that the new free module set in the Curse of Strahd storyline, Death House (already available in a free .pdf download from WotC), is likely to be published for free on FG as well when the Curse of Strahd adventure becomes widely available (including in the FG store) on March 15. If you're planning on purchasing CoS anyway, the free module Death House will be included in the package, so no need to download it twice, as far as I understand.

Also, it took me a while to figure out how to get the modules into the Modules page in my Library window. It's certainly less-intuitive than it should be. If anybody needs help with that, let me know.

Hope all this was helpful to someone like me, searching around the forums for the last couple of days.

Anybody know if I use Steam to purchase some 5e content, if the DDEX3-1/3-2 modules will be included there too?

Thread Information