FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 13 First ... 56789 ... Last
    1PP buys a single item worth up to 150gps. 2PP buys an item worth up to 750gps....which is the price of most 1st level wands.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Just to confirm, I can't make the 13th as I was already scheduled to run a game for which all players are still confirmed. Sorry. Any chance this game will move to the 15th or any other day that week?

I have added the 14th to the calendar. We can see if that works for people. Otherwise we can look at the following week(end) to see what works best.

Saturday and Monday are both shaping up as possibilities, although either means one of the original 4 is out for Part II. We can go with one of these or hold off and try again for the following weekend. I'll put up those dates and give people a chance to vote.

If you weren't along for Part I, I'll need your xml file of your character and any most recent Chronicle (if you have one). The subtier looks to be running at 1-2.

Edit: Remember this is a CORE game.
    Last edited by cmdisc; February 10th, 2016 at 21:45.

Sorry but I had to change some dates as they've moved my shift from late to early.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

Not a problem, Farnaby.

I'm going to have to cancel the 13th myself. I auto-failed my Fortitude save on a stomach bug going around and it's put me out of commission for a few days. I'm on the recovery side of things (5 lbs lighter I might add) but still weak. So I wouldn't be able to do the Scenario any justice. I see based on the calendar that next Sat/Sun holds potential (the 20th/21st). We can look at those and hope to find something that works and then follow up in a weekend or two with Part III.

Doh. Had to delete the 21st as a possibility. Gaming conflict that day.

Hi everyone.

I'd like to bring Cûthalion Aearoncrist, a brand new Human 1st level Ranger. He likes to poach game in the forest with his bow, and he likes to relax over a hearty brew in the tavern and watch and listen to the crowd as the folks come and go. And he enjoys wagering the local toughs for a game of skill or chance, chess and arm wrestling are his favorites. He treasures the claymore his dearly departed father passed down to him and he enjoys getting the chance to test himself with it by sparring with the few he counts among his friends.

another edit - Attached xml and portrait (copied from the web). He's registered for PFS Core on Paizo. Hopefully I did all that correctly.

Despite owning a ton of the hardcover books, I have never actually played in a Pathfinder game, let alone a PFS game. I have Hero Labs with some PF stuff for it. I was read up on Pathfinder and the PFS format a couple years ago, need to touch base with it again and figure how to approach it on Fantasy Grounds. I have played maybe 10 games on Fantasy Grounds mid-January to mid-February in other systems (mostly 5E but also Savage Worlds and Dungeon World).
    Last edited by IrishBouzouki; February 14th, 2016 at 12:44. Reason: Suprised by popularity of my character's Sindarin first name - thought I was the only one!
    looking to play Traveller (classic or Mongoose 2nd edition)
    looking to play Old School Essentials Classic Fantasy
    considering running a short game of either but have to work remote hosting for FGU to do it
    free almost any day or time

Welcome, Irish. Glad to have you along. This particular set of Scenarios that I'm running are using the CORE rules. So the only sources you'll need for this one would be the CRB, the Character Traits Web Enhancement, and the Season 7 Guide. It's also important to make sure you have your character registered on the PFS site as a CORE character. If you have any questions on that you can either post them here or just send me a PM.

Myself and a few other GMs are focusing on Season 3 scenarios right now depending on interest in CORE games. This set of scenarios is a trio that are related to each other, but they also act as stand-alones like any PFS Scenario. So even though we've already done Part I, it's ok to hop in or out of them as needed. They don't have to be completed all together or in any particular order.

Looks like we're good to go for Saturday. The original run time is from 8pm GMT to about 1am. I'm going to need to start an hour later at 9pm GMT, but I only expect this scenario to run 3-4 hours. So we'll stay within the normal window that's generally expected.

I'll have the server up a few hours before we begin, so feel free to hop in when you need to. Once I'm around, I can answer any questions you may have. The Server Alias for the server and the TeamSpeak info are all in my signature block.

Any questions before that, let me know.

Thread Information