STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hello all,

Yes, the calendar is set private. I will PM each of you and the GM will send you an invitation to connect on the calendar page.

are you still looking for players? Im free sundays so that would work, long time GM/player..
    Sell you my soul?...What makes you think I still own it!

Ultimate License Holder!

Send a message to our gm or asturcan
    Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.
    -Robert E. Howard, Conan "Beyond the Black River" (1935)

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
    -Robert E. Howard, Conan "The Tower of the Elephant" (1933)

Was great session!!! can't wait for the next one!! Is there any possibility to play this Sunday? 17/1/2016???
    Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph.

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."

Bizznock won't be able to make it on the 17th. The 24th is fine though.

Oh well... yeah. either way i'm looking forward for it! was great fun and man... i kinda like Kilo, seems a really good guy! Preety strong in combat also i could say!!

Sorry I couldn't make it last Sunday, but I'm looking forward to next game.

I wouldn't mind joining in, my sundays are free.

Just a reminder guys, THIS sunday we PLAY!!
    So sharpen your swords and shine your Armors!!

I am really curious how we gonna proceed from where we stopped!!

I'm ready for it! Just a reminder, what happened last session since I wasn't playing?

Thread Information