STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: WotC Adventures

WotC Adventures

Hello!

I have a question: Is there any chance that the other adventures from Wizard of the Coast will be published for Fantasy Grounds? (Murder at Baldurs Gate, Legacy of the Crystal Shard and Ghost of Dragonspear Castle)

Thanks for answering and greetings from Germany,
    Blade

Good question. I think e.g. Dead in Thay won't be published, but Mike Schley has created the maps and offers them for purchase on his website.
    You can purchase MiBG, etc. in PDF format from RPGThru and run par5e to create one for your own, if you wish so. Or even add it manually w/o par5e.
    However you would still have the problem with creating player maps out of the DM versions published, as they come w/o player maps.

There are even Dungeon magazine adventures for 5E and I wonder if the Dungeon magazine will be producing further 5E adventures - when they come back to business.
    Zacchaeus, do you know which modules will be on schedule for upcoming release ?

I'm checking Legacy of the Crystal Shard for errors even as we speak. TASAgent tells me he will do Murder at Balder's Gate too. I have no knowledge of any of the others mentioned.

I have no knowledge of release dates.

And greetings from Scotland
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I assume you are aware of the Scourge of the Sword Coast adventure.

Yes I have bought it and many others while them were on SALES.
    This also was the reason that I thought of the other adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by blade36 View Post
    Yes I have bought it and many others while them were on SALES.
    You probably can't play them all together with the same group as level ranges are sometimes identical.
    However they might be good as campaign information (that's why I bought some, too).
    For campaign information purposes it might be useful to have a look at Mike Schley's Maps.

Just dropping in to say that it looks like Legacy of the Crystal Shard is available now. :-)
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

Quote Originally Posted by TASagent View Post
    Just dropping in to say that it looks like Legacy of the Crystal Shard is available now. :-)
    Nice. Hey, is there a way to get notified of new products for the FG store? Am I just being clueless about this?

New products are usually announced on the forums, facebook, and/or google+. I think this may have just gone up. I only noticed because someone had posted an unrelated question looking for support and had mentioned getting it. I usually open up the google+ page every so often, but I also tend to see new content when it pops up on Steam. This one is new enough that it's not on steam yet.
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

Thread Information