5E Character Create Playlist
Page 5 of 19 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Amazing job friend
    Keep on the good work
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven View Post
    Amazing job friend
    Keep on the good work
    Cheers for the nice words.... back on it soon, going the try and finish the Equipment tonight.

Col
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Ok folks, it's 1am calling it a night.... got equipment pretty much sorted... just need to figure out to sort it by Tech Level.

Here's some pictures of the finished NPC's sheet and the Armour list.... tomorrow I'll get Weapons done, and then the other equipment stuff.

Attachment 13968Attachment 13969Attachment 13970

Cheers
    MBM
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Great job, you'll have lots of people wanting to play!

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Quote Originally Posted by dmkevin View Post
    Great job, you'll have lots of people wanting to play!
    This is great to know. I've been working on this since September and I (being daft) assumed I could do it pretty quickly. It's a rather large job doing a ruleset, but I'll be making great use of this myself - love Traveller.

Back now working on Equipment, going to get the order sorted (so it orders alpha and then by Tech level).

Cheers

And remember that it is always 9am somewhere.

Looks great still.

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    And remember that it is always 9am somewhere.

Looks great still.
    That is true. Once I get this 'out' I'll carry working on it, tweaking and making better and better - just need solid, good and honest feedback from you good folks!

I've been having floorplans and some tokens drawn to go with the ruleset, more on that once I'm into the Combat Tracker!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Ok folks, it's 1am calling it a night.... got equipment pretty much sorted... just need to figure out to sort it by Tech Level.

Here's some pictures of the finished NPC's sheet and the Armour list.... tomorrow I'll get Weapons done, and then the other equipment stuff.

Attachment 13968Attachment 13969Attachment 13970

Cheers
    MBM
    I really like the notes page of the NPC sheet. Is it easy/possible to share just the NPC image with the players? Or do you have to share the whole NPC?

This looks quite similar to the Call of Cthulhu NPC - which allows sharing of just the NPC appearance tab, which contains an image (token) and some descriptive text. Is the functionality the same? (Note: the CoC ruleset looks to share just the appearance tab, but if the players close the NPC record and re-opens it they see the stats as well).

It would be nice to be able to easily share an image of the NPC and some basic descriptive text, keeping some GM text/notes secret.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I really like the notes page of the NPC sheet. Is it easy/possible to share just the NPC image with the players? Or do you have to share the whole NPC?

This looks quite similar to the Call of Cthulhu NPC - which allows sharing of just the NPC appearance tab, which contains an image (token) and some descriptive text. Is the functionality the same? (Note: the CoC ruleset looks to share just the appearance tab, but if the players close the NPC record and re-opens it they see the stats as well).

It would be nice to be able to easily share an image of the NPC and some basic descriptive text, keeping some GM text/notes secret.
    Hi Chap,

Interesting idea.

I could add a GM notes section on the main page so that's all hidden, and allow the GM to share the appearance/notes tab like in CoC. I'll have a look at how CoC does that then!

Cheers for the good ideas.

Right, calling it a night again.

Been working on Weapons and their structures - pretty much there, so I'm happy. The issue is that not all fields are relevant for all weapon types, ie a Staff doesn't need Magazine or Ammo Cost.... so need to work out if it's possible depending on empty data etc...

Still it's good enough I think, any thoughts please.

Attachment 13983

Alas I'm in London for work first half of next week, so tomorrow nights work won't be such a late session.

Still need to allow these weapons/armour to be dropped on the character sheet, so that's what I plan to do next.

Cheers

Thread Information