DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 19 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by lordmalachdrim View Post
    Looking forward to being able to pick up Traveller.
    Excellent, WOiN is now with FG for the initial release so back to Traveller later in the week.

Cheers
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Any chance this will be done by the end of the year? I have some free time upcoming and if it's not likely to be done by then, I will develop something on my own.

Blog Entries
    Its largely done but MadbeardMan is still concentrating on improvements to WoiN.
    Largely done can still mean quite a gap to completion but the bulk of the work has been done.
    To the best of my knowledge all the core mechanics/rolls are supported in the current MoreCore build.
    Ive got some screenshots of the ruleset but best if they come from MadBeardMan.

As Damned said, it's pretty much done. The big issue is that Mongoose don't want the 'now' Classic version to be released, they want their current version. Still I am finishing this, all data is done, all character sheet actions are done, the CT remains.

WOiN is scaling back though now, doing updates every 2 weeks, after xmas will have more time as I'm quitting work and starting a new job where you aren't expected to do overtime, more time to code stuff.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

ATTENTION

Been speaking to Mongoose about this.

They are now OK for me to complete the 'Classic' Traveller (which is what this release is to be called). After which I'll begin work on the new Traveller (Traveller 2E). I've agreed with Mongoose that ALL their current books (including The Great Rift) will come to FG over time.

I have also bought Traveller5 which I'll read through, so much Traveller all awesome.....

Before I go back to Classic Traveller, I've got a book conversion to finish for CoC, then an update for WOiN and a book for WOiN (book already converted). This should all be done within the next week, I'm aiming for Classic Traveller just before Xmas.

Huzzah

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    ATTENTION

After which I'll begin work on the new Traveller (Traveller 2E). I've agreed with Mongoose that ALL their current books (including The Great Rift) will come to FG over time.
    Waiting that with impatience because I begin 'The Pirate of Drinax' next month with MoreCore

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    To the best of my knowledge all the core mechanics/rolls are supported in the current MoreCore build.
    Even a drop the highest (roll 3d6 and drop the highest number) ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vackipleur View Post
    Waiting that with impatience because I begin 'The Pirate of Drinax' next month with MoreCore

Even a drop the highest (roll 3d6 and drop the highest number) ?
    Nope. No one has mentioned that mechanic previously. Can you provide more info. As much info as possible please.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Nope. No one has mentioned that mechanic previously. Can you provide more info. As much info as possible please.
    It's like drop the lowest (/rolld #d#x#) but with the highest number dropped
    For example, you roll 3d6, you get 3, 4 and 5 so sum will be 7.
    You roll 1, 1 and 6, sum will be 2.

Thread Information