5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 19 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin153 View Post
    The biggest problem is getting players...nobody seems interested.
    Look outside of the FG forums - on Traveller orientated forums. You'll have to then convince people to give Fantasy Grounds a go, but getting Traveller players to game on FG might be easier than getting FG gamers to play Traveller.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Look outside of the FG forums - on Traveller orientated forums. You'll have to then convince people to give Fantasy Grounds a go, but getting Traveller players to game on FG might be easier than getting FG gamers to play Traveller.
    Btw I used your little 'exampleNumber' extension, works a treat inside Traveller (added it now to WOiN). (Btw have you checked your email )
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

I have a group ready to play Traveller but I'm waiting for the Mongoose ruleset to be published. And I volunteered to beta test it, because I have a group of players already...

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    I have a group ready to play Traveller but I'm waiting for the Mongoose ruleset to be published. And I volunteered to beta test it, because I have a group of players already...
    PM me here, so that I can ask the powers that be, about Beta testers, the more that Beta it the better I say. We started the beta at the weekend, I have a long list to sort, done some already but during the normal dev time (few hours a few nights a week) it's WOiN atm, Traveller at the weekends...
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

How do i buy you a Pint? =P

Quote Originally Posted by tommenquar View Post
    How do i buy you a Pint? =P
    Using money in a pub

Where in the world are you though... so I can make suggestions.

Been fixing some of the issues today whilst listening to the cricket. Seems the manner in which Equipment is dragged around has changed, so re-writing that at the moment. *Fixed it all* here's a screeny:

Attachment 19229

Anyway this is the progress today:
    WORKING ON:
    Fixing Encumbrance

WORK COMPLETED:
    To do - Remove skills list and allow skills to be dragged in from a list, add a default skill of 'Unskilled, -3'
    Update - Career History, sort column widths so more space on Title and Event
    To do - When rolling a skill roll, show 8+ as a [SUCCESS] and anything less a [FAIL]
    To do - Change the dice colours to that of the Dice palette for each user (see how Savage Worlds does this) (CANNOT BE DONE)
    Fix - Party Sheet & FX button errors
    Fix - Dragging of Equipment to the character sheet (broken for some reason)
    Fix - Linking error, check Jack Armour window
    To do - Add the extra descriptions to the Equipment windows
    To do - Add modifiers onto the desktop and link to the dice rolls

WORK TO DO:
    Fix - Scout Career layout, there's a #th showing
    To do - Add Career as draggable items to Character Sheets (under Career History)
    To do - Add Homeworld as a draggable item to the Character Sheet and add default skills for upto 2 Homeworld types
    To do - Introduction - change 'see page 40' to the link of the section.
    Update - Step 4 of the Character Generation Checklist needs the wording changing, the PDF is also wrong.
    Update - Check Aging Table

I hope over the next week to complete all this as we're playing next weekend, I'm converting a scenario as well which I'll add to the ruleset (assuming I'm allowed).

Cheers
    Last edited by MadBeardMan; June 3rd, 2017 at 16:56. Reason: Updated work list again

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Using money in a pub

Where in the world are you though... so I can make suggestions.

Been fixing some of the issues today whilst listening to the cricket. Seems the manner in which Equipment is dragged around has changed, so re-writing that at the moment. *Fixed it all* here's a screeny:

Attachment 19229

Anyway this is the progress today:
    WORKING ON:
    Fixing Encumbrance

WORK COMPLETED:
    To do - Remove skills list and allow skills to be dragged in from a list, add a default skill of 'Unskilled, -3'
    Update - Career History, sort column widths so more space on Title and Event
    To do - When rolling a skill roll, show 8+ as a [SUCCESS] and anything less a [FAIL]
    To do - Change the dice colours to that of the Dice palette for each user (see how Savage Worlds does this) (CANNOT BE DONE)
    Fix - Party Sheet & FX button errors
    Fix - Dragging of Equipment to the character sheet (broken for some reason)
    Fix - Linking error, check Jack Armour window
    To do - Add the extra descriptions to the Equipment windows
    To do - Add modifiers onto the desktop and link to the dice rolls

WORK TO DO:
    Fix - Scout Career layout, there's a #th showing
    To do - Add Career as draggable items to Character Sheets (under Career History)
    To do - Add Homeworld as a draggable item to the Character Sheet and add default skills for upto 2 Homeworld types
    To do - Introduction - change 'see page 40' to the link of the section.
    Update - Step 4 of the Character Generation Checklist needs the wording changing, the PDF is also wrong.
    Update - Check Aging Table

I hope over the next week to complete all this as we're playing next weekend, I'm converting a scenario as well which I'll add to the ruleset (assuming I'm allowed).

Cheers
    I am Currently in Suffolk, UK =)

Quote Originally Posted by tommenquar View Post
    I am Currently in Suffolk, UK =)
    Lovely, a bit of a distance from myself, but not that far in the scale of space.

Did a little bit more today, fixing some errors in the parsing of the manual.

Will post an updated list in the week, back to WOiN though from tomorrow.

I also have a group on players that are waiting for this module. Has Beta testing started?

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    When rolling a skill roll, show 8+ as a [SUCCESS] and anything less a [FAIL]
    I got yelled at when I suggested this. Apparently using dice modifiers for task difficulty (while mathematically identical) is somehow wrong when it should be the target number changing... :-)

Thread Information