FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 15 of 19 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Vackipleur I will add that to the next MoreCore version. Probably a week or two away.
    Great ! Thank you very much

Germany CET time zone [GMT+1/Summer GMT+2]
    Great everyone - I myself did a FG module for Traveller but only in German and for private use as I have no rights to publish it etc. But I really appreciate this and am looking forward very much. Count me in as one of your followers MadBeardMan

A big HUG and thanks for the great work!
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    The One who walks the woods.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    [Ultimate licence]

.~~~~.
    i====i_
    |cccc|_)
    |cccc|
    `-==-'

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    This should all be done within the next week, I'm aiming for Classic Traveller just before Xmas.
    Any status update?

Quote Originally Posted by Andraax View Post
    Any status update?

Greetings,

I'm off-line a lot at the moment, taking some time off for family and stuff.... but. Yes, it's finished. I'm testing it in Jan, with thoughts on releasing as soon as my scenario is finished being run and any feedback is finished with. Then I start work on Mongoose 2E Traveller, got the green light from Mongoose who will provide me with a lot of support.

The 1st final test session is end of next week. I'll post feedback here. To start here's what 1e supports.

Character Generator (supported by the following data that can be dragged to the character sheet.)
    • Homeworlds (Auto adds the homeworld skill when dragged over)
    • Careers
    • Races (Characteristics are updated)
    • Skills
    • Equipment

The Careers also have all the required tables linked for skill rolling, mustering out etc.

I've also added the Checklist as it's own page, so this can be accessed easier.

The Alternate Character Generation rules are to be found in the Rulebook Reference Manual, nothing is automated for them.

Skills and Tasks
    Skills - all skills from the core rulebook are available - plus you can create your own.
    If skills are dragged over again, the Level is automatically increased by 1.
    Skills may have the characteristic applied before rolling, thus changing the Dice Pool total
    Dice rolled are automatically compared against a target number of 8.

Combat Tracker
    • Initiative rolls + Dex DM are autosupported (a GM will have to apply Tactics modifiers manually for the moment).
    • Weapon Attacks are supported, under the Main Tab on the Character Sheet, with attack dice + damage dice rolls being applied against a target if one is already chosen.

Misc
    • Desktop Modifiers +1,+2,+3,-1,-2,-3 are available for all
    • Desktop Quick Modifier buttons (Simple, Easy, etc) are available for all, these apply +6, +4 etc.
    • Party Sheet
    • Traveller Theme developed by Damned.

There are other things not listed above, but Starship Combat is being developed. I'm developing this for WOiN at the moment, hoping for roll-out in Jan/Feb. Once it's finished I'll port it over to Traveller. Even though I'll be working on 2E Traveller I won't drop this edition, it will get updates, plus would be great to see the community adding content to it.

Cheers
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by lordmalachdrim View Post
    Looking forward to being able to pick up Traveller.
    Cool, testing again this weekend, few things left to sort from the last game but nothing too bad.
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Howdy, I'm not usually one to bother a content creator but, I'll be going offline for a bit at the end of this week and have been watching this closely. I'd love to use the time to tinker with a Traveller module and prep for a game for when I am back.

How'd the test go? If someone if needed for further experimenting, I'd happily volunteer. Though I am quite a few time zones away.

How is the release of the Classic Traveller (1E) rulesets/etc going to be done? In the store, or some other way? I'd like a link to where its offered, if possible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    How is the release of the Classic Traveller (1E) rulesets/etc going to be done? In the store, or some other way? I'd like a link to where its offered, if possible.
    It will be in the store.
    It is being worked on in parallel to Whats old Is New and that is getting the majority of the programming time.

Any updates?

Thread Information